Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aimen
2. Your age : 28
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : in-game from 5pm to 11 pm / in fourums All day
5. Average online per day : 4 to 6 hours
6. Your Discord : F4LC0N#0479
7. Your Nickname : Raymond Bishop
8. Your ID : 4690
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I love this project so much as i played a lot of RP servers in past and i have been an admin before but this is the best project so i wanna help as much as i can to keep it the best of all times.
2. What are your strengths? :
- Experienced
- Calm in stressing situations
- fast learner
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :
- my active time is not fixed could be less then i what mentioned before or more depends on my work but i ll always do a good 4 hours .
- i won't be around for long as i'm leaving RP inlike 4 mounths for OOC reason.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? : No.

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Interview will be on 19/11/2022, at 16:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom