Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ghetto Rules 1.10 ¦ 6996, 34825, 31292, 4995, 32207

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bruce_White
Suspect ID
6996, 34825, 31292
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2021
Time of violation
21:53
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ky64ig

Abazel

Player
Player
My friend just bought his truck so we were driving to the service station to customize it and then a bunch of people come to us and try to pull us over to rob us. We then try and drive away but they eventually catch us and then rob me out of 30k worth of guns and ammo and rob my friend of around 30k. We were in the city when this happened and I'm almost certain we weren't in the ghetto (in the clip I also open the map to place a waypoint so you can check that to see if we were in the ghetto or not). Also, there wasn't enough room for me to enter all of their IDs in the "Suspect ID" field, however, I've entered all of their IDs in the title. Finally, if they do get punished for breaking this rule then is it possible for me to get my items back and for my friend to get his money back as well. Thank you for taking the time to read and have a great day.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Regarding your original complaint, you are in Ghetto so you are not protected by Ghetto Rules 1.10.

Regarding the chase, you violated General Rule 6.20: During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming". You will receive a punishment for Power Gaming.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom