Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information About Me:

1. Your name IRL : Luka
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +04:00
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : From 1 pm to 8 pm
5. Average online per day : 7-8 Hours
6. Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#9369
7. Your Nickname : Lukaa Mamardashvili
8. Your ID : 3318
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

>>I want to become an admin,beacuse i am playing in a grand rp severs for a long time and i know all rp rules in the server for example: General Rules,State rules,Ghetto rules,Event Rules and others. I have a very good experience in the legal organizations for example : [ENG server 3] i was a COS of FIB,[ENG server 2] i was a NG leader,FIB HOD of IA dep,SAHP HC of the SWAT and FTO Team,[ENG server 1] i was FIB DHOD of UC dep,LSPD i was a HC of the SWAT team and FTO team to and i was a HC of the SAHP.I have a experience in the illegal organizations too but at this time if i will become the admin then i will try to become the curator of any legal organizations.After this i will do my best i will improve this server with other admins if any one will break any rule this person will get a punishment,so all the people need to follow the all rules to improve the rp in this server and it will be a good for us.

2. What are your strengths?

>1) I am very friendly.
>2)I will help the people in any situation and if they need a help.
>3)I love when i am doing my job very well.
>4)I have a very good communication skills.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

>1)I don't like when someone is not listening me.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

>yes i will be ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

>yes.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

>No i will be very active if i will become the admin.

Thank you for reading my application

>>>>>>>>>Luka Mamardashvili<<<<<<<<<

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Different ages across multiple recent applications that do not align with the birth date provided in your forum profile.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom