Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Never

Ex Lt. General,HOD Of HR&T,HOD Of Spec Ops
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ankur Bose
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Ben Never#6228
6. Your Nickname: Ben Never
7. Your ID: 38530

Questions

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Its been long term serving national guard and holding the rank of Lt Colonel ,worked under many generals like bob,lunaa and luffy and In luffy term Its been one of the most active ORG and I want to continue that same activity and maintain the activity same as last term. I would mainly focus on Recruitment, special forces and Military police special forces like making them train everyday recruitment everyday and daily checks on suspicious persons by MP so focused on these 3 divisions can make the org run more efficiently.

Currently National guard Is on top but want to make some changes

Like focus on Air force Department making scouts more efficient and effective manner like scouting every 5 mins for getting more Intel and checking the raid logs and going for scouting at that certain time so that we can win the raids easily .

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization:

. Placing one COs and NCOs on gates with new recruits for their motivation and and giving max bonuses with some good combat training with SASD and other ORGs for their enjoyment and in this way we can improve the RP at base

. I will make sure that I'll be in city most of the time to control the base and Issue the bonuses to the deserving units at gates and global.

Gregory Curry

Player
Player
+ All luck from me hope you make it wish you the best
NG Leader
🍀💕
TenseDefiniteBobwhite-size_restricted.gif
From Gregory Curry

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ankur Bose
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Ben Never#6228
6. Your Nickname: Ben Never
7. Your ID: 38530

Questions

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Its been long term serving national guard and holding the rank of Lt Colonel ,worked under many generals like bob,lunaa and luffy and In luffy term Its been one of the most active ORG and I want to continue that same activity and maintain the activity same as last term. I would mainly focus on Recruitment, special forces and Military police special forces like making them train everyday recruitment everyday and daily checks on suspicious persons by MP so focused on these 3 divisions can make the org run more efficiently.

Currently National guard Is on top but want to make some changes

Like focus on Air force Department making scouts more efficient and effective manner like scouting every 5 mins for getting more Intel and checking the raid logs and going for scouting at that certain time so that we can win the raids easily .

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization:

. Placing one COs and NCOs on gates with new recruits for their motivation and and giving max bonuses with some good combat training with SASD and other ORGs for their enjoyment and in this way we can improve the RP at base

. I will make sure that I'll be in city most of the time to control the base and Issue the bonuses to the deserving units at gates and global.
Best for NG <3

Sujal

Player
Player
When I was in a NG this ban is working very hard I hope you get one chance to be your leader in NG Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom