Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Adam Stokes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 29, 2021
Time of violation
23:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUdE6H8KGxA

terozero

Player
Player
yeah admins please request this guys pov its red circle event and this guy was clearly aiming at people before they were peaking

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 38770 can you please provide POV of this event
You have 8 hours to respond​

Leb Wins

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
About the situation i responded to this guy via PMs that he shared aboved, he killed 2 of my guys when he was up on the bridge so i knew already his spot. Anyway i won't take part on any propaganda, i don't have POV from this specific event unortunately.

Fisher

Player
Player
About the situation i responded to this guy via PMs that he shared aboved, he killed 2 of my guys when he was up on the bridge so i knew already his spot. Anyway i won't take part on any propaganda, i don't have POV from this specific event unortunately.
Homie can see through the floor 😳

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
After reviewing the provided evidence.
Can the reporting party provide longer evidence of this event
You have 8 hours to respond.​

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
It's related to the post and my family member. You report him for cheating, that's serious and affects the image of the family, so from the time that's related to HIM you should report it here.

Thanks in advance

aadamftw

Player
Player
Yea my pov is full of cheating so i decied to show it only to admin. Did u think before posting? me and my freinds talked about something i feel dosent have to be public. Just stop using esp play some arena iknow the new hitbox affected lots of bots but just get better 🤌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom