Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serdar_McQueen
Suspect ID
35449, 55444
Date of violation
Nov 19, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/56y4fSz9_2M

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
Yes, we are at a Purge event.
Dear legal organization groups can easily kill us in Green Zone areas, but we cannot kill them. Doesn't that count as a PG?
While they have access, we don't. I think this is a PG. If they're going to kill us in the Green Zone, there's no safe place to stay.

Jordan Garcia

Player
Player
Dear legal organization groups can easily kill us in Green Zone areas, but we cannot kill them. Doesn't that count as a PG?
While they have access, we don't. I think this is a PG. If they're going to kill us in the Green Zone, there's no safe place to stay.
"there's no safe place to stay." yeah thats correct its purge but if you want to stay safe go to hospital

Jordan Garcia

Player
Player
Purge isnt rp so you cant judge me about pg we arent in rp🙂

Devin_Moores

𝔅𝔦𝔤 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰
Player
Someone sounds like they don’t know how to purge 😂😂 calm down softy. It’s a game. If you don’t want to die stay inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom