Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smajser Nikolay
Administrators nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Date
Nov 19, 2022
Time
01:41
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/186031/

Nini Car

He falls for his brother
Player
Greetings Mazhor.
good afternoon , first of all, I hope you have a nice day.
I know that in the appeal I wrote you told me that you had already given me an answer in the last chance appeal.
I got blacklisted 2 and a half months ago, in 6 days it will be 3 months, but that doesn't matter.
The day you wrote to me that I could create a third account and play grand.
Nothing that I tried worked for me, I tried all the ways, everything that could be done, but it didn't work.
Then I gave up trying to enter the server with a third-party account.
Then I realized that it doesn't work because of my social club, which is from the ps4 account that I lost, and every time I try to change the social club to enter the grand, every time it logs me in with my old ps4 rockstar account, from which I can't log out or unlink because I lost my ps4 account from that rockstar.
So I tried in every way and I couldn't get in at all.
I just want to come back to play with my friends and that's the only reason I want to come back because I haven't heard from them for 2 and a half months and they're just waiting for me to come back because they want me to come back so that we can continue to dominate together.
I know that I got that blacklist because of my mistake and stupidity because it's my fault, but I think it's been enough for me to go back to the server to continue playing and having fun, not touching anyone anymore, playing my game and moving on through roleplay.
I know that all your decisions are final whether they are rejected or accepted, and I agree with all the decisions you make.
I hope you will have time to read this complaint, I would just like to return to the server with the promise that I will not spoil anyone's roleplay or break any rules, that is from me, I hope you will read everything.

Greetings Smajser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom