Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information About Me :

1. Your name IRL : Luka
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#9369
6. Your Nickname : Lukaa Mamardashvili
7. Your ID : 3318

Additional information

1. Leader of
Los Santos police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

>>>First i will tell u about my experience : So when i joined in this City (ENG server 3) i joined in the FIB the director was a Mr jonny rich i got 00 agent rank,afer this with my hard working and with my past experience i got DHOD of DEA departament and my last rank was Chief of staff,then i left from the FIB because people was not working and FIB was inactive.Now i will tell about other cities experience,in (ENG server 2) i was a General (leader) of the National Guard,I was HOD of IA departament in the FIB and i was a SAHP - HC of the FTO and SWAT division and last in (ENG server 1) i was a DHOD of UC departament in the FIB,I was LSPD - HC of SWAT and SAHP - SAHP - HC of the FTO Division.SO with my experience i know how to legal organizations are working,State rules,all rp rules,Situations and as i said i was leader to of the NG So i know how to be a good leader and how the leader is working.I will try to be very friendly,i will help to my organization members in nay situation and there will not be a any conflict between my officers.That is a reason why i want to become the leader of the LSPD.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1) >>>improve the RolePlay - to improve the rp first we need to follow all rp rules with our organization members and everyone should be careful to do not break any rp rule,because if any organization member is breaking any RolePlay rule this organization is taking the warning by gods (admins) and if they will get a many warnings this organization will be a disbanded and no one need it.So all leader need to be careful and they need to invite the people in their organization who knows rp rules,situations and they can be trusted,this is a very important thig the leader need to truest hers organization member.

2) >>>how we will be a active? - If i will be a leader LSPD will be a very active then other legal organizations,we will attend all the events and situations for example : Store Robberies,Hostage Situations,Bank protection,NG Raid and others,we will make a ghetto patrols too,we will arrest the criminals,we will attend the atm robberies and with this things LSPD and other legal organizations will work together and they will save the city.

3) HC Team - I will select the people as a HC members who has a :

>1.Good communication skills.
>2.Good experience in other legal organizations.
>3.Knows all rp rules.
>4.who will be a friendly and active.

So this people will help me in very case and the will lead their departaments.

Departaments :

1)SWAT (special weapons and tactics) :

- This departament will involve in the special operations.

2)HRT (Human Resources Team) :

- This departament members will take the Interviews from a people who wants to join in the lspd and they will check the applications too.

3)IA (Internal Affairs) :

- This Departament members will check the logs and if any agent is breaking any rule.

4)Detectives :

- This Departamet will investigate the cases about the criminal activities and about the gangs,they will take the evidences about the gangs.

>So this all departaments will help to our organization in every case and i think this term will be a best.

Thank you for reading my application

Ex FIB COF EN3 | Ex NG Leader EN2| EX LSDP Major of SWAT EN 1

>>>>>>>>>>Luka Mamardashvili<<<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom