Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Enzo_Lopez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2021
Time of violation
01:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UrPmxQ4UpJc

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
So this guy just came up to me and started being toxic. Telling me I rammed him but u can clearly see that dont happened. I clearly said that he should leave me alone and leave and even left the situation by myself but he was still following me and insulting me. He started threatening me and my other officers too and at that point i pulled out my gun and asked him to step out of his car. People like him are ruining GRP experience for a lot of people, not only me.

Krotch_Kutter

Player
Player
From the given evidence of

Shows perfectly fine RP Scenario until 0:43
It is an OOC issue at 0:43 Known as De-sync.
De-sync is when Rage MP Servers are unable to synchronize ID 11006's driving with ID 8129.
On the assumption of Rage MP Client De-sync.
ID 8129
should have used OOC chat and tell ID 11006 to look on his left eye that it is a de-sync situation.
If this assumption is true. ID 11006 should RP it differently in a way that the crash did not happened.
ID 8129 POV is adequate to show that it is indeed a De-sync.
However ID 11006 needs to show his POV/Bodycam to prove that ID 8129 indeed crashed into him.
If ID 11006 have a POV which shows that ID 8129 did not crashed into him.
ID 11006 will
possibly be in breech of (PG) Power Gaming as there is Insufficient evidence to show if they can RP the crash.
> Potential Rule Broken: (If no evidence presented by ID 11006)
Power Gaming (PG) - Power Gaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldn't happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.
> Rule Broken:
-
N/A, Resume RP.

ID 8129 Minor Breach of Non-RP via IC Voice at 5:53
ID 8129 should not use voice to convey the Non-RP message at 0:43 where he used IC Voice to say OOC "Its fearRP if you leave"
ID 8129 should use Non-RP Chat box and tell other party to look at the left eye instead.
> Rule Broken:
-
N/A, Resume RP.

ID 11006 Major Breach of Non-RP at 5:53 (1st Count)
ID 8129 is right on pointing out that ID ID 11006 committed Fear-RP at 5:53 where ID 11006 drove away even when ID 8129 had high powered rifle pointing at him .
> Potential Rule Broken:
Non-RP -
Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g running around a crime scene for no reason, dancing and screaming in a trollish manner in a serious situation, not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.

ID 11006 Major Breach of Non-RP at 6:11 (2nd Count)
ID 8129 is right on pointing out that ID ID 11006 committed Fear-RP at 6:11 again where ID 11006 drove away even when ID 8129 had high powered rifle pointing at him .
> Potential Rule Broken:
Non-RP -
Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g running around a crime scene for no reason, dancing and screaming in a trollish manner in a serious situation, not roleplaying fear appropriately in situations realistically.

Last edited:

Remy

Player
Player
i was reading this report and in the video above., The reporting player calls him Itachi God whilst having his mask on. That is MG and him looking at the license plate through the G menu is PG. No rp was done and its non rp. He also is breaking character by calling him a saudi member which has nothing to do with the RP. This is a self report.

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
i was reading this report and in the video above., The reporting player calls him Itachi God whilst having his mask on. That is MG and him looking at the license plate through the G menu is PG. No rp was done and its non rp. He also is breaking character by calling him a saudi member which has nothing to do with the RP. This is a self report.
You can clearly hear that his passegner called him itachi "Itachi needs a coughdrop". And i could see in previous ingrand posts that he made photos with saudi members so its ic. As a PD officer i can use the plate information ic too.

Krotch_Kutter

Player
Player
hmmm, it seems that you are right at 3.19 he did that.

However, The car has a number plate. I would like to know if using a number plate to identify the players inside the vehicle amount to MG.
Is there anyway to show evidence that ID 8129 RP-ed looking at the number plate to find the owner of the vehicle?

Last edited:

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
You´re not even a player of the city anymore because you are banned for violating the server rules so dont tell me that I´m PowerGaming or Metagaming because you clearly dont know the rules by yourself.

Remy

Player
Player
You´re not even a player of the city anymore because you are banned for violating the server rules so dont tell me that I´m PowerGaming or Metagaming because you clearly dont know the rules by yourself.
"You're not even a player of the city anymore" Actually i am not banned and i still play. My ID is 2760. Know facts before you respond to a report.

Krotch_Kutter

Player
Player
It is an OOC issue Known as De-sync.
I think both of you should forgive each other retract the report and move on lol.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Multiple Rules were broken by both parties in this report. I will forgive all violations this time. Next time there will not be such leniency.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom