Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bokito_Wolf
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Nov 28, 2021
Time
Proofs

Bokito Wolf

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

i got banned because i gave my friends more than 5m and some clothes and accosories. i never knew that it was against the rulles. i apologize for not doing something that was against the rulles first i thought that i gave not more than 5m but after thinking i have 2 friends money for AH and for buy them self cars one 1 them gave me the money back but still iam over the 5mil transaction limit. because there for i gave them 1/2 m both and after that gave another friend like 5m + a rolex so indeed i was wrong doing it but forgot to mention it yesterday. i know i needed to read to rules beter and i dont mind if u punish me for the mistakes i made.
there for i gave my friends also money but i think it was never over the 5 mill transaction thats why never knew this.
iam sorry guys for taking your time and i hope to play this game with my friends and family
and i think u can punnish me with what ever u want but please not the 60day ban please!

kindly regards

Bokito Wolf

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Please read our rules and follow all our rules. We took away fee from your account for breaking rule. Next time nobody gonna unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom