Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaqinta_Horrigan
Administrators nickname
Christian_Hill
Date
Nov 19, 2022
Time
11:35
Proofs
---

Jaqinta

Player
Player
I just unlocked my new car from Battlepass which was Kia Rio car and try to change its color , while waiting other car came out , i just saw that i am the only one waiting and go directly after that car leaves and try to change my color of my car . While i was doing that some other car came and rammed my car and try to block my scene of my car while i doing some visuals . I ain't get any bodycam of that event cause i didn't think that , this situation become something weird that i am going to get accused by car ramming . Soo if the administrator who get demorganed me have any proofs i really would like to see that log ! I really exhausted of this situation soo much that i even don't know what to say . I mean i even think about that recording this situation what this weird thing caused me into .

Please take these things into your consediration carefully .
Your faithfull user Jaqinta_Horrigan ENG Server 1 206917

Jaqinta

Player
Player
i think you can see on some logs that what are the critical actions players are doing while you playing this game , soo i think you can show that log in there . Otherwise if you can watch the event you clearly can see that i did nothing did wrong . I am also software engineer and on background i have got some few ideas about that .

Jaqinta

Player
Player
Anyway no matter what's the response of this thread , the result won't give me back my lost 2 hours of time unnecessarly waiting on prison . Thanks for everything admins for everything . It seems that i have no friend or anyone else on admins that , not even get serious about that . Even i right now get 1 billion in game dolar , that doesn't give me any positive affection . Anyway thanks for not caring again . Have a nice day .

Jaqinta

Player
Player
Anyway no matter what's the response of this thread , the result won't give me back my lost 2 hours of time unnecessarly waiting on prison . Thanks for everything admins for everything . It seems that i have no friend or anyone else on admins that , not even get serious about that . Even i right now get 1 billion in game dolar , that doesn't give me any positive affection . Anyway thanks for not caring again . Have a nice day .

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
If someone car rams u u should make in game report to admin with providing of ID of that person - and not ry to push his car same as he made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom