Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SIMBHA GOWDA
Suspect ID
199214, 102048
Date of violation
Nov 19, 2022
Time of violation
2:30 city
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9S7cKgOuL2I

Girish1312

Player
Player
I was collecting my debt but this fam member shot me wihout even saying anything and the other guy on my debt truck is underage and they said me to leave the area in 5 seconds how can someone leave the area in 5 seconds with a truck need actions to be taken

ReaperOT

Player
Not rdm because they gave you demands and you didn't leave. If you don't comply with their demands they can kill you. And additionally being underage is not against the rules of the server. Go call the government or something 🤣🤣

Girish1312

Player
Player
Not rdm because they gave you demands and you didn't leave. If you don't comply with their demands they can kill you. And additionally being underage is not against the rules of the server. Go call the government or something 🤣🤣can h even

Not rdm because they gave you demands and you didn't leave. If you don't comply with their demands they can kill you. And additionally being underage is not against the rules of the server. Go call the government or something 🤣🤣
Are u blind or what the first guy didnt even talk and just shot me cant u see my health bar and later that kid started counting even befire that they killed me

Kiran Tejz

Player
Player
I think he cant hear not 1 members 4 memebers gave commands to leave they we shoted u and u spoke while u are unconscious and u came collect debts we gave u commands we gave u more than 5 seconds u are not going so we shoted u.POV

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Approved.

ID 199214 will receive a punishment for DM.
Please note you cant tell someone to leave a public area such as a road​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom