Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaki Yeager
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 19, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hA59uCnXQF4

Sosatheclappa

Stand up for your words if you are a man
Player
me and my family was pulling ppl up ppl so we saw a marabunta in the how doing nothing, so we gave demands to put hands up in the air and it was a marabunta hc then what he did was running to the gas station and calling her members they came and tried to rob my friend inside the gas station and they shoot at me without any demands then i called a admin and he came then he said if it was true they will get a gang warn. Also, while they were robbing me, they shoot at sahp that was going to the sahp hq without any demands you will see that. it's not my Pov it's my friends and he is banned from the forum so i did this complaint.

Cent Brooks

Player
Player
at first you guys are pushing our guy out of atm robbery with your car and try to rob him out of gas station and saying he is escaping to green zone. and second you guys are clearly inside of atm robbery zone so its not green zone anymore. Screenshot

Sosatheclappa

Stand up for your words if you are a man
Player
second thing while my friend was getting robbed you guys said "start atm robbery start atm robbery" so nah you started after!

Walter Owens

Player
Player
second thing while my friend was getting robbed you guys said "start atm robbery start atm robbery" so nah you started after!
actually we were waiting for officers to come up here but you guys forced to outzone our guy before officers came up and you can see it in your POV he was waiting in the ATM zone before when your guy showed up and ran over him outside of zone.

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
image.png

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
we can rob at gas station in green zone when we re doing atm robbery so we can do it
and the atm rob zone including the gas station also so we can do rob

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
image.png

there is the zone we can rob at green zone disable when we doing robbery so they tried to force out of zone our people with gun for no reason

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Rejected.

You cannot post your friends pov on behalf of him. The person reporting must have a pov of their own.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom