Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
David_Giordano
Administrators nickname
Abbas_Shah
Date
Nov 29, 2021
Time
01:32
Proofs
I forgot to take the proof.

David Giordano

XXerier
Player
Hello dear admins first of all i am working in government as a secret service and when we gone to bloods transport operation i get a crash and when im back to game my government members was gone in bloods area and when they gone im started to head to the government capital and when im going to capital i am passed in ghetto there is a 2 gang members when im on duty 1 just pointed me gun and i was about to make my rp and make my hands up but my game just connection lost again and that maked me issue a I. warning and make me quit my organization.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Provide screen of log of game crash

David Giordano

XXerier
Player
Well if you mean pov logs i am not taking the crash or connection lost proofs i am not needing them

David Giordano

XXerier
Player
This silly thing caused me to leave the organization I worked so hard for i wish my warning get removed

David Giordano

XXerier
Player

Alex Odd

That's insstruction show how to find crash log of EVERY program including Rage GTA - so provide screen of that log*
+

David Giordano

XXerier
Player
I am looked the instruction and looked the steps there is so much mixed logs in that program so i dont know how to find on each one.

Alex Odd

After review of log, warn will be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom