Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enosh Nani

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Enosh

2. Your age:

3. Time zone:
(GMT+5:00)

4. Average online per day:
4-8 Hours

5. Your Discord: Enosh Nani#2567

6. Your Nickname: Enosh Nani

7. Your ID: 61333

Questions

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

was a member of NG with Arsenik Papakosta, Saif Khan, Lunna Quinn, and Luffy Scott. and I reached the rank of 25 major, and NG is unique, and I leaded the air force last term, and I want to oversee three divisions: SASD, Combat Medic, Recruitment Representatives, and military police.

Currently National Guard was in the best place but facing some problems so I want to make some changes for example:

Has you all know that the air force is good but not that much they have to go for scouts for 10 minutes before they go like 15 minutes now I want to change it 10 minutes and I want to charge the bones system in the air force has leader of National guard,

Militry officers All good active people and hard work in this but I want some changes that they are doing rr work like changing the log role like it rr work but they do I want to make it only for the rr,

SASD is good at shooting and driving cars and helicopters, but they need some fast helicopters to respond to globals and store robberies.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization:

We can patrol the base to gather information about trespassers and easily track them down,

I'd like to add more combat training and have the agents practise with the NPC from the NG arena.

Agents would also be trained to defend against store robberies and other IC events. This, I believe, will improve the RP and NG quality.

Maintaining positive relationships with other organisations and assisting them as needed would improve organisational coordination and RP.

Enosh Nani

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Enosh

2. Your age:

3. Time zone:
(GMT+5:00)

4. Average online per day:
4-8 Hours

5. Your Discord: Enosh Nani#2567

6. Your Nickname: Enosh Nani

7. Your ID: 61333

Questions

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

was a member of NG with Arsenik Papakosta, Saif Khan, Lunna Quinn, and Luffy Scott. and I reached the rank of 25 major, and NG is unique, and I leaded the air force last term, and I want to oversee three divisions: SASD, Combat Medic, Recruitment Representatives, and military police.

Currently National Guard was in the best place but facing some problems so I want to make some changes for example:

Has you all know that the air force is good but not that much they have to go for scouts for 10 minutes before they go like 15 minutes now I want to change it 10 minutes and I want to charge the bones system in the air force has leader of National guard,

Militry officers All good active people and hard work in this but I want some changes that they are doing rr work like changing the log role like it rr work but they do I want to make it only for the rr,

SASD is good at shooting and driving cars and helicopters, but they need some fast helicopters to respond to globals and store robberies.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization:

We can patrol the base to gather information about trespassers and easily track them down,

I'd like to add more combat training and have the agents practise with the NPC from the NG arena.

Agents would also be trained to defend against store robberies and other IC events. This, I believe, will improve the RP and NG quality.

Maintaining positive relationships with other organisations and assisting them as needed would improve organisational coordination and RP.
Time Zone : (GMT+5:30)

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
+1
6aGpWpS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom