Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arda Nefertiti
Suspect ID
86551 147822
Date of violation
Nov 20, 2022
Time of violation
19:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmR-7Qp9_3E

Kishko

Player
Player
I logged into the game and these people rdm me
Solar panel raid. You cant say RDM when we killed you and the bodycam shows that you are one of them. We gave you demands to leave but you started shooting us immediately. 2ndly you were in the middle of a situation so you cant complain about this.

Mert Ivanov

Player
Player
If you have a video, I suggest you share it. I don't have a gun in my hand and I leave the area when I realize that there is a conflict, but you come after me and shoot me, everything is clear in the video.

GhostUmayyad

Player
Player
gerogia admin already were there and sorted it out since it was solar raid

Last edited:

Kishko

Player
Player
If you have a video, I suggest you share it. I don't have a gun in my hand and I leave the area when I realize that there is a conflict, but you come after me and shoot me, everything is clear in the video.
You are involved in a situation we cant know if you are or not involved. You are one of them as you said the bodycam is clear+ Invalid bodycam. Only 30sec.

Last edited:

GhostUmayyad

Player
Player
you leader of nefferiti and you have been raided us many times for solar but when we raid you back cant handle the responsbitily you decide to complaint us

Last edited:

GhostUmayyad

Player
Player
you leader of nefferiti and there was solar raid in your fam carried by us so why you crying now?

Kishko

Player
Player
Its a solar raid you cant complaint about this, Even gerogia came and sorted it out since it is a solar raid

GhostUmayyad

Player
Player
As it seems in this forum, they are trying to shoot everyone passing by and have blocked the road.
it was raid solar why you crying ? you raided us many times for solar then we raid yo back.now you crying over complaint we shot your fam that came to fam house

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Approved.
ID 86511
will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 147822
will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
He logged back in-game, you immediately started shooting him while he was in the public road and far away from your solar panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom