Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
1. Your Name irl: Bilal
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Bilal Bolo#6174
6. Your Nickname: Bilal Bolo
7. Your ID: 1241

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since my time playing GrandRP i have noticed that the activity in gangs has decreased from what it was like before. During the earlier stages of the project every gang was actively attending events and promoting gang rivalry to its members which meant the ghetto was active and people were always involving themselves in RP. What i have noticed recently is that gang leaders aren't as enthusiastic as previous leaders, this has led to inactivity in events, gang members doing their own things within the gang and lack of unity between gang members. Many gang leaders have received leadership and haven't fulfilled the pledges they made in their applications and instead hold onto leadership by doing the minimum number of events given by their curators and then doing nothing for the rest of the week. Because of their lack of effort a lot of Gangs get disbanded due to mass rule breaks from the gang because the leader and chosen deputies recruit anyone that shows up to the HQ just to have the most numbers in the gang. Although the gangs get warnings from mass rule breaks this is often not the biggest factor in gangs disbanding. Most leaders choose to focus on gang turfs which is where they get the most warnings because they don't take the time to make sure their deputies know the rules and formats. I wish to become leader to change this trend of lazy leaders and help bring back the rivalry and activeness in gangs like there was previously.

What will i do differently?
  • Leader activity - I will be an active leader during my term which will ensure there is activity going on within the gang as well as rules being followed.
  • Morale - I will boost my gang members morale by encouraging them to beat other gangs in events and the ghetto as well as destroying legal orgs in events as well.
  • Rivalry - I will make sure there is rivalry between my gang and another gang to ensure there is always rp for my members to engage in. I will speak to another gang leader to help create a rivalry so there is animosity between both gangs in the ghetto and in events.
  • Event attendance - I will be making sure we not only reach the minimum amount of events required but we will be taking over almost all events. I will strategically put in place deputies to help not only manage events when i'm online but also when i'm offline so that my absence does not affect gang members that don't share the same timezone as me.
  • Rule breaks - I will limit the function of inviting people to the gang to my high commands and above so that i can make sure anyone joining knows the rules to help keep the level of rp to a high standard. If my curator also approves i would like to create individual logs for each member of my gang in the Ballas discord where they will be able to log every event they go to and achievements they have made during their time in the gang. This will allow me to stay on top of managing the people who are inactive in the gang so i can strike/kick them from the gang and it also allows me to hand out individual bonuses to those people that put effort into the gang. I would also encourage gang members to report other gang members that they see break rules in their logs, this will be confidential information so that there is no toxicity between gang members and will allow me to strike the member breaking rules and kicking if they repeat it again.
  • Balancing between IC events and gang turfs - I will appoint 2 deputies (preferably from different time zones) which will help me manage gang events and ghetto fights so my gang members always have something to do. I will also appoint 2 deputies to help me manage gang turfs by getting attacks in correctly, managing the turf team and making sure all turfers follow rules.
  • Ranks - I will create 15-20 ranks which members will need to participate in events and general gang activities to be ranked up. The reason why i have chosen to have this much ranks is because i have observed in other gangs that they have around 10 ranks and the members grinding events arent ranked up for their hard work which leads them to slack in effort. By introducing 15-20 ranks it allows people to be ranked up for their hard work and allows them to gradually climb the ranks until they reach a rank where they are taking more responsibilities within the gang. I will also ensure that once the first wave of ranks have been set at the start of my term, everyone after that will need to put the same amount of effort into getting a rank up.

My experience:
  • I have been playing the project for more than a year, when i first started i wasn't really interested in the gang side of things and i would focus more on grinding for my family and participating in family events. When i first joined a gang it was during a time when gang rivalry was at its peak and every gang was active in the ghetto and in events. I was able to get the experience of being a new member in a gang and they helped train me to become a better shooter for events and ghetto clapping. Gradually i was improving more and more in the gang and with my improvements i was getting ranked up and i was climbing my way up the ranking system.
  • Eventually i gained enough experience to become a deputy in a gang and since then i have been using my leadership skills to help new members of the gang get more confident in events and i have also made sure that any rule breaks didn't go unpunished. From then on i have been a deputy in most of the gangs i have been in where i would help manage events and turfs which i did to a good standard. Considering my time on the project and the progress i have made climbing the rankings in each gang i have been in it only makes sense to step up and use my skills to become a leader and manage a gang the way i like, the fun and organized way.
  • I have also been in every legal org there is during my time in the project (1 year+) and no this was not me org hopping, i was gaining experience in different orgs like NG, SAHP, GOV, to make sure i am experienced enough to join a legal org like LSPD and FIB where the fun really is but also where it can be the most exhausting if you don't know the rules. My experience in legal org's allows me to understand their behavior which i can use during my time as a gang leader to win events against them and to help my gang members stay out of prison. It also means i know the rules that they follow and the boundaries they have which allows me to give a great standard of RP during store robberies and hostage situations.

My Goals:
  • I wish to lead one of the most active gangs in the city where members are always out participating in events and also in ghetto fights.
  • I want to create a rivalry between all gangs where each gang strives to become the best by beating other gangs in events and in the ghetto.
  • I will make sure that rule breaks are kept to a minimum so everyone is entitled to a good standard of RP.
  • I hope to achieve 100% gang turfs by having a team of good shooters by my side to take over all the gang territories in Los Santos.
  • I am striving to make sure that every gang member from the bottom to the top of the ranking system are all interacting with each other positively.
  • I can make bloods the best gang in the eyes of legal org's in terms of providing regular events and good standard RP.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

• Keeping rule breaks to a minimum so gang members can fight with other gang members without the fear of being involved in a mass rule break.
  • Attending events regularly to motivate other gangs to show up with larger numbers, inevitably creating a fun event for those wishing to shoot.
  • Staying organized on those that actively help out the gang and those that are lacking so that gang members can rely on others to show up.
  • Having deputies of different timezone to encourage rp during the night time/early morning period to allow those players to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom