Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hennessy Rodriguez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 30, 2021
Time of violation
02:47am
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Q0JH_cXdpzw?t=50

ChillinYo

Player
Player
I don't like taking chances especially with the number of cheaters that have been brought to light / banned recently. The way how I died was odd to me so I'd like to request the FULL POV of ID 32. They didn't see me, nor know I was there so they split push me? kinda odd to be clearing out areas like this IMO. And he still manages to hit every bullet with me speedboosting or not.

Here is my POV:

BrandonWinchester

Player
Player
Lmaoo, I don't know whats going on but did you just state you were exploiting the game via speedboosting? That sounds like cheats to me.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV of ID 32 of the situation​
  • Failure to provide POV will result in punishment under Event Rule 1.7

They have 12 hours to respond​

Roybet

Player
Player

as u notice in the video we believe no one is in the event and we get distracted over gravel after that we decide to fan out and u can hear me say " theres nobody here GG lets check where we usually come in and thats where we find him which u can hear how suprised we are to find him there and thats where we kill him

ChillinYo

Player
Player
guy never heard of call outs lol
Yeh man, let me just call a split push in a 1v3 situation despite not knowing where the guy is. 200 IQ man, are you roll safe? your idiotic comments resemble him.

ChillinYo

Player
Player

as u notice in the video we believe no one is in the event and we get distracted over gravel after that we decide to fan out and u can hear me say " theres nobody here GG lets check where we usually come in and thats where we find him which u can hear how suprised we are to find him there and thats where we kill him
Still not his POV but.. 04:47 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ghostt

Player
Player
I just don’t get how you think this report is even justified. You showed up to an event with 1 person. Let’s see your FULL POV. You will clearly see us running around like chickens trying to see if anyone is in the circle. Secondly , if you listen to the shots fired , you were hit from person 1 from the middle of the map. You were then focused on another player running up the ramp where you were then hit again from behind and died. You can even hear 2 separate players call out their shots on you. The person in question wasn’t even visible to you until you were already dead. You had your back turned and got shot in the back, what is suspect about that. You weren’t paying attention to your surroundings and died from behind. It’s pretty simple , they sat in a location until the last few minutes of the event. After a few minutes an no kills were shown on the feed they then decided to run around and check the map. Where they found you in a very well known camping location. You can even clealry hear a player say “this is a free informal” thinking no one else was there. Your numerous reports are simply fishing for players to be banned as shown by the previous reports from the Mandam family.

Malcom1

Player
Player
I just don’t get how you think this report is even justified. You showed up to an event with 1 person. Let’s see your FULL POV. You will clearly see us running around like chickens trying to see if anyone is in the circle. Secondly , if you listen to the shots fired , you were hit from person 1 from the middle of the map. You were then focused on another player running up the ramp where you were then hit again from behind and died. You can even hear 2 separate players call out their shots on you. The person in question wasn’t even visible to you until you were already dead. You had your back turned and got shot in the back, what is suspect about that. You weren’t paying attention to your surroundings and died from behind. It’s pretty simple , they sat in a location until the last few minutes of the event. After a few minutes an no kills were shown on the feed they then decided to run around and check the map. Where they found you in a very well known camping location. You can even clealry hear a player say “this is a free informal” thinking no one else was there. Your numerous reports are simply fishing for players to be banned as shown by the previous reports from the Mandam family.
no point trying to write an essay. just tell the guy show hes pov no big deal smh

ChillinYo

Player
Player
To be fair when we saw him after the event, I asked to see POV and he said sure? and I said ok, didn't want to send on email unless I sent then he was acting sketchy like he didn't want to show it? It's just a POV? why is it that hard to show it? lol

Salvatore Goodman

Player
Player
I am only replying because I was the first person to shoot "ChillinYo" as I call out in the audio "53!, 53!" at the 5:21 mark in the video. Just want add my 2 cents for a few comments made in this thread so far. And I will try to be unbiased.

Chillinyo: "They didn't see me, nor know I was there so they split push me?" This concern is resolved after watching the POV provided above. - Please watch the full video provided where we discuss clearing all the areas so we don't need to waste time finding campers after the 0:00 mark.

Chillinyo: "kinda odd to be clearing out areas like this IMO" This concern is resolved after watching the POV provided above. Its not odd, we deal with 1 person campers hiding in a corner all the time so we go to each area of the map to make sure no one is there before the 0:00 timer to save time.

Chillinyo: "And he still manages to hit every bullet with me speedboosting or not." This concern is resolved after watching the POV provided above. I, Salvatore Goodman( ID 357) shot you once, and ID 32 shot you once. So it was only one bullet each, your speedboosting is irrelevant and the usage of the words "every bullet" is irrelevant.

Chillinyo: "Yeh man, let me just call a split push in a 1v3 situation despite not knowing where the guy is. 200 IQ man, are you roll safe? your idiotic comments resemble him." This concern is resolved after watching the POV provided above. Irrelevant/immature comment to call someones comments idiotic. Further, we dont know what a split push is. we were also shooting eachother after we killed you for context of our skill level - which you are choosing to ignore. (and after i made a comment saying "expect 3-4 people because thats how many there were at a previous event").

Chillinyo: "Still not his POV but.. 04:47 :ROFLMAO:" He manages to watch the entire video and points out a bad sarcastic joke over a separate issue that was already resolved. Further, he fails to catch the sarcasm and the fact that i said "that is not something to joke about" a second after the bad joke was said. Concern resolved.

Chillinyo: "Still waiting for POV". At this point, he is still waiting for POV but all of his concerns where he requested POV have been satisfied.

At this point, all of his concerns over "cheats" have been satisfied which makes his initial concerns inadequate. In addition to this, the complaint also contains insults "200 IQ man, are you roll safe? your idiotic comments resemble him." Which gives administration the right to refuse the complaint/further POV.

The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
-The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;

Thank you.

My POV showing I hit him once:

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • No cheats were seen, as you can clearly hear them communicate​
  • However, ID 32 will be punished under Event Rules 1.7​

Status