Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -> Ashton
2. Your age -> 17+
3. Time zone -> gmt+1
4. Average online per day -> 4-8 at weekends more
5. Your Discord -> Ashton Davis#6429
6. Your Nickname -> Ashton davis
7. Your ID -> 5047
Additional information
1. Leader of lspd

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I want to be leader of lspd because I have a lot of experience as a Leo and as a police officer I was a term in sahp as a lieutenant as a hc , in lspd I was a lieutenant as a hc and I am currently in fib as hod of spec ops and hod of hr and in gov I was hc as dep.warden !
2. I think I will be a good for lspd I am hardworking and respectful to my officers I will try to make the best term for lspd . I’m going to have no rule breakers and I will be professional as possible off duty and on duty so I don’t get any verbal warning or warnings
3. Looking at previous term in sahp,gov,lspd,fib I have been learning a lot from the leader I learned from there mistakes and I will not try to do there same mistakes
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1. To improve the role play I want that a lot of units attend store robbery and only 2 units at hq and about all the units need to petrol and towing ant hr will be recruitment each 3 days so we have the most active officers
2. I want that hr will train my officers very seriously and very understanding because I don’t want that my officers don’t know to use pda and how to arrested people
3. I want my officers that know the federal laws and the legislation so there will be no case files to wards lspd

Alpha Camero

Player
Player
+++++++++++++++vouch for me he will be the best leader and will never quit for any reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom