Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cent_Reeds
Suspect ID
120812, 51158
Date of violation
Nov 21, 2022
Time of violation
12:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rx-kRI3Fb8E

Cent Brooks

Player
Player
they are giving demands out of city for no reason and even though i comply with demands they re still shooting and killing me

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
they are giving demands out of city for no reason and even though i comply with demands they re still shooting and killing me
For no reason ? And u are not my friend so it won’t consider as mercy killing. Show the full situation u we’re mixing

Dokgo Max

Player
Player
why you uploading middle part of situation.We have warned you twice,Why did you follow us?check youre 2nd clip youre friend healing you, you just wakeup and suddenly starting provoking,you saying "kill me kill me "

Dokgo Max

Player
Player
Why have you cut the clip into 2 and uploaded it?Why you upload only the middle part of the situation

Cent Brooks

Player
Player
why you uploading middle part of situation.We have warned you twice,Why did you follow us?check youre 2nd clip youre friend healing you, you just wakeup and suddenly starting provoking,you saying "kill me kill me "
i am saying kill me after you start to shooting at me if u watch the clip properly

Cent Brooks

Player
Player
Why have you cut the clip into 2 and uploaded it?Why you upload only the middle part of the situation
cause there is a 1 min for death scene thats because i cut 2 clips
where exactly are you warning me 2 times? lol and youre just killing me while i was going out of here

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Rejected
( POV is less than 1 minute+Post Full Pov of this situation )
And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom