Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tad Stefan
Administrators nickname
Joey_Testing
Date
Nov 19, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/4vAinbkH1LlH

TadX

Player
Player
Hello, it all happened that I bought a new computer after moving to another apartment, and I started playing grandrp again because it was difficult to play grandrp with my old computer, and after playing for a few days, I got banned for 1.1 GEN RULE, so I would really like to ask you to ban me and I could play on this server again.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Provide evidence that these social clubs belong to you​

TadX

Player
Player
Hello again, when i buyed my new computer it was code needed from email because of new location, my code was not arriving to the email, and then i just bought new epic games account. I swear its my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom