Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
grenth scotch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2021
Time of violation
9:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9WI3Lp0uKUE

grenth scotch

bus driver
Player
violation performed:
car ramming / VDM
power gaming
rules of play 6.20
general ghetto rules 1.14

I was driving bike and a car rammed me from back leaving me with just alive. I thought it to be a casual crash
but, they did power gaming as :-
(Power gaming (PG) - Power gaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldn't happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.)

as they can't rob me being in a vehicle as it is required 2 car and 4 people for robbing a vehicle according to rules of play 6.20 they converted situation in their favor through that car ram.
they made me hands up and search which is clearly done during robbery and after finding nothing to rob in me they killed me even after I fulfilled all their demand which according to general ghetto rules 1.14 is prohibited.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

All of these players will be warned for Violations of Car Ramming Rules, General Rules 6.20, and Ghetto Rules 1.14.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom