Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felix Arslan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 22, 2022
Time of violation
20:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sy6CFDLwJbM

Felix Arslan

Player
Player
They robed me without 2 family car as you can see the video and they didn't give any demands like (I am patching you up it is a robbery)

Also they did mixing (i am calling god)

During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
We are robbing you every day but still you don't know how to rob someone xD. After that while i am robbing you i will teach you don't worry

Greetings from smiley robber ZeonCrew

5ive

Player
Player
This is an LOC event we had 4 Fam vehicles over there and you all were dead on the ground fighting us, you were told you were being robbed. FYI we were not pulling you over, your family was dead on the ground after a shootout at an LOC event.

Last edited:

Berg Can

Player
Player
- There is only 1 Family Car
- Hands up for what???? FailRP
- Saying 5x times "I'm calling God"
- You are insulting the person several times (INSULT)

This needs to be definitely a Family Warning.

Hey Smiley Fam, you guys were lucky that we had no onlines that day and i had irl stuff to do, but you guys will be regret this. I will rob all of you all of you.

Last edited:

5ive

Player
Player
If you were not there at that time and involved in this situation then dont get involved. 7 people cannot fit in that small BMW its so obvious we had enough cars at the location, your whole family was dead at a shoot out during the LOC event. We robbed the person who was already dead on the ground. Insult is exactly what you guys do during robbery too, along with breaking rules of bringing heavy snipers during the event and not having POV of LOC events, you all even talk in foreign language during RP situation being a family thats so old. So please dont talk about rules.

Last edited:

Micheal Smiley

Player
Player
I hope you know that you guys were already dead , which means we did not pull you over or anything . Second thing is that you can clearly see that there's 7 people robbing you and you can also see that the car we have in your POV is a BMW M5 E34 which can store a maximum of 5 people , 1 driver and 4 passengers (including a guy in the trunk) and considering we don't keep anyone in the trunk while robbing , it's common sense that there were 4 people in that one car , now go back to what I said , there's 7 of us at the scene which again , if you use your common sense means that the other 3 would be in a second car . As for insults , if you haven't witnessed a robbery IRL let me take the liberty to tell you that robberies contain a lot of cuss words and insults so as far as we all are concerned , the insults are pretty much a normal RP thing in this situation . So yeah , all I'm saying is that you guys need to use your common sense a bit cuz literally , I wasn't even at the scene and yet I figured all of this out just by your POV . I suggest you guys go back and look at your own POV before reporting cuz trust me , some day you guys are gonna get in trouble like this , that's all I'm saying

Berg Can

Player
Player
It doesn't matter, you need to have 2 cars around the person who you rob and also your guy mixing 5 times in a row.

Stop complaining about something, if you think we did something wrong, go open a thread.

Do not tell me fairytales !

- 6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN
- Mixing
- Hands up for what???? Fail RP
- Insult

Last edited:

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
We don't fucking care you are 7 people and you can't come with 1 car okay? You need 2 FAMILY car around the person and you have just 1 car around person

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
You are doing fucking mixing, you break rule about rob, you are not giving demands like "i am patching you up put your hands up" we didn't say you must say pull over why are you explaining that? Really do you know the rules about rob??? I think you cunts don't know anything also you have not arm for kill someone xD

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader
We don't fucking care you are 7 people and you can't come with 1 car okay? You need 2 FAMILY car around the person and you have just 1 car around person

where in the rules does it say u need two fam cars to rob i asked a admin the only reason u need a far car near by is to rob cash

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
General Rule 6.16: During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be at least 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

♥♥♥♥♥♥

5ive

Player
Player
You guys keep spamming the same stuff again and again but fail to realise that the General rule 6.16 literally says " must be at least 2 cars and 4 person to STOP them and rob. Your family was dead all over the place and I will say this once again this is an LOC event where we had more than 4 cars in that same location. Now if you hear carefully there are multiple times the kid getting robbed is being said its a robbery to put his hands up (NO WHERE IT SAYS YOU HAVE TO MENTION ROBBERY WHILE PATCHING THE PERSON UP BECAUSE AN UNCONCIOUS PERSON CANNOT TALK OR HEAR) the guy who was being robbed did not fear for his life and was talking bullshit at first which can also be considered as Fail RP, plus the guy who did mixing can get his punishment. You all try and trick the whole system all the time and keep breaking the rules in an event by bringing heavy snipers and Not recording POVs. It is so petty that you guys being such a big family are eager to get our family a warning.

image.png

Last edited:

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
If you are an unofficial family you have to read rules and you need to notice if there is a new rule. You don't have 2 family cars near to person. This rule is not for just stop a car. After this rule you have to bring 2 fam car near to person trashes. you sent screenshot at 20.45 but rob is at 20.47 and i let you know that you don't have 2 family car near person . If you have a POV about there are 2 fam car while you are robbing this person send it here and everything is okay don't fucking cry here.

You will get Family warning and i came here for congrats your unofficial family xD

5ive

Player
Player
Also the REDUX this guy is using is Illegal which is so bright and gives him so much advantage! Kareem pluxury has mentioned this so many times that any bright redux is prohibited on Grand Rp and is a 60 DAYS BAN. So dear admins please review that video because that redux is super bright and gives people with normal day and night affect a big disadvantage.

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
Also the REDUX this guy is using is Illegal which is so bright and gives him so much advantage! Kareem pluxury has mentioned this so many times that any bright redux is prohibited on Grand Rp and is a 60 DAYS BAN. So dear admins please review that video because that redux is super bright and gives people with normal day and night affect a big disadvantage.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

When you can't get rid of the warning really you are reporting the redux???? You are really pathetic xDDD

Also black sky redux is not illegal. If you don't know anything about server why do you have unofficial family xDD

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player

Check this thread and get your family warning weeper pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom