Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Salvatore Tabutoglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 22, 2022
Time of violation
12:08
Proofs
https://youtube.com/shorts/kwQymcyycKY?feature=share

Salvatore Tabutoğlu

Player
Player
Hi, while i looking around at prison side, 65870 started hitting me with car. I don't know, why he acted like this. Please, check this out and do something, sir. Have a nice day.

Tep Zepi

Player
Player
You were following and hit my car for no reason. When we both stopped outside of the prison, you started shooting. You just reported the last 20 seconds of a 5-minutes tailing/car ramming and shooting that was engaged by you.

Salvatore Tabutoğlu

Player
Player
You were following and hit my car for no reason. When we both stopped outside of the prison, you started shooting. You just reported the last 20 seconds of a 5-minutes tailing/car ramming and shooting that was engaged by you.
You are lying.. İ just tried run out. And then i realised i will die, i taked record with my phone.

Tep Zepi

Player
Player
I was parked outside of the prison when you started hitting me. After 5 minutes of going after me while I wanted just to park and stay there, you exit your vehicle, taking out your rifle and started shooting at me. What you uploaded, is my succesful effort to protect myself.

Salvatore Tabutoğlu

Player
Player
I was parked outside of the prison when you started hitting me. After 5 minutes of going after me while I wanted just to park and stay there, you exit your vehicle, taking out your rifle and started shooting at me. What you uploaded, is my succesful effort to protect myself.
u still lying... don't act like kid, be gentle and accept your fault.

Hela Juzo

EN2 PC Checker 🤩 Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at the time.
ID- 65870 and ID 82270 Post POV of 1-2 min before the situation.
You have 6 hours to do so.​

Last edited:

Hela Juzo

EN2 PC Checker 🤩 Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 65870 will receive a punishment for VDM.
Even if ID- 82270 did a rule break or not, you cannot VDM. I asked for POV, you didn't provide, so can't punish 82270 for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom