Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wore Killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 21, 2022
Time of violation
20:05
Proofs
https://www.hizliresim.com/41qk7ld

Wore Schiffer

Player
Player
I wned there was in marabunta yesterday, i learill be raid on gang so i get my car out of the hq, after raid i left the game. Today i wanted to go ghetto and looked my car, but there is nothing inside. I was have 2k Revolver ammo, 2k Shotgun ammo, 2k Assault rifle ammo, and too much gun. I want to see pov they cant do it without any reason, my car was in just ghetto not in hq.

Wore Schiffer

Player
Player
I wned there was in marabunta yesterday, i learill be raid on gang so i get my car out of the hq, after raid i left the game. Today i wanted to go ghetto and looked my car, but there is nothing inside. I was have 2k Revolver ammo, 2k Shotgun ammo, 2k Assault rifle ammo, and too much gun. I want to see pov they cant do it without any reason, my car was in just ghetto not in hq.
I was in marabunta yesterday, and i learn there will be raid on gang...

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Rejected
I am unable to review a screen shot of the trunk of your vehicle. Please upload pov example location of the vehicle where was it parked what time was it in the city cannot just review an empty trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom