Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Tolga Atman
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 6 hours minimum
5. Your Discord Mokan#2626
6. Your Nickname Mokan Atman
7. Your ID 3439
Additional information
1. Leader of
Atman Family and have been in en3 high command of marabunta and vagos in en1 hc of marabunta families vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to help gang members learn how to actually make money after speaking to ADMINS who he told me how many gang members go to him saying there broke without knowing the best way to make money and i would also like to lead the gang so that people do not get screwed over by greedy and selfish people only in it for the money i have had my fair share of bad times in gangs with terrible leaders/HC and i want to be the complete opposite if i am leader . i also have a large ground of friends who have stated that i should apply for this as we want to be able to have a fun time in the city and not have to feel like we are doing stuff for the sake of it.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I honestly just want to treat people with respect due to events that have happened in other gangs alot of people are leaving after being treated as expendable i want to make everyone feel valued and welcome in my gang and also make it as fun as possible for the people involved

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I am friend and Ally of Atman family and i can assure you'll be the great leader

Haydar Ottk

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
7. Your ID 3439
Additional information
1. Leader of
Atman Family and have been in en3 high command of marabunta and vagos in en1 hc of marabunta families vagos
I want to help gang members learn how to actually make money after speaking to ADMINS who he told me how many gang members go to him saying there broke without knowing the best way to make money and i would also like to lead the gang so that people do not get screwed over by greedy and selfish people only in it for the money i have had my fair share of bad times in gangs with terrible leaders/HC and i want to be the complete opposite if i am leader . i also have a large ground of friends who have stated that i should apply for this as we want to be able to have a fun time in the city and not have to feel like we are doing stuff for the sake of it.
I honestly just want to treat people with respect due to events that have happened in other gangs alot of people are leaving after being treated as expendable i want to make everyone feel valued and welcome in my gang and also make it as fun as possible for the people involved
good leader

Sarp Shady

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
7. Your ID 3439
Additional information
1. Leader of
I want to help gangbers learn how to actually make money after speaking to ADMINS who he told me how many gang members go to him saying there broke without knowing the best way to make money and i would also like to lead the gang so that people do not get screwed over by greedy and selfish people only in it for the money i have had my fair share of bad times in gangs with terrible leaders/HC and i want to be the complete opposite if i am leader . i also have a large ground of friends who have stated that i should apply for this as we want to be able to have a fun time in the city and not have to feel like we are doing stuff for the sake of it.
I honestly just want to treat people with respect due to events that have happened in other gangs alot of people are leaving after being treated as expendable i want to make everyone feel valued and welcome in my gang and also make it as fun as possible foWr the people involI support
Information
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
7. Your ID 3439
Additional information
1. Leader of

Information
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
7. Your ID 3439
Additional information
1. Leader of

Sarp Shady

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
7. Your ID 3439
Additional information
1. Leader of
I am in his family and i promise that you can easily trust on him to be a leader of gang.

Bliq

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
7. Your ID 3439
Additional information
1. Leader of

Kadir Silverhand

OCKadir
Player
Information
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
7. Your ID 3439
Additional information
1. Leader of
He is good leader guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom