Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rui Ace
Administrators nickname
Mahzor
Date
Nov 22, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/251893/

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
the concern was not about trading the business for the house, scratch the deal and look at only the house , according to script he is allowed to sell the house for 50% state value, is this allowed? because i was told if he does this we would get banned for general rule 1.7 , which doesnt make any sense.

forum that got review but i think misunderstood (Reviewed - misunderstanding of General Rule 1.7 | Multiple Admins). i can easily sell him the bizz for 5m (1m state value) , the concern is whether or not can he sell me his house for 50% state value as it allows on script , it says 50% or more of the state value to sell it

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Already answered you. You are not allowed trade anything. Sell house to real player for market price and then buy already whatever you want for market price​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom