Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel White

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Daniel Dennis
2. Age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Discord: Three Ankles ♛#0001
6. Nickname: Daniel White
7. ID: 71652
Additional information
I would like to become the next leader of EMS.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

11.png

During my time in EMS I have worked closely with the previous EMS leader (Frederick at the time) and he did an excellent job at running the organisation, and as I worked alongside him I have learnt what it takes to become a successful leader not only that I have been working as a HC within the org for quite sometime so I also know how EMS runs not only as an employee but as a senior figure as well.

1. I would frequently push med runs to make sure we're constantly stocked up with med kits, I would also perform a lot of recruitment drives at least once every other day to make sure we always have people to cover lobbies and go on calls regardless of the time and day, although currently I have noticed night shifts have been a bit rocky recently so for my first week of my term I wanna make it my priority to dedicate recruitments targeted towards nightshift and appoint certain HC to watch over at night, because the last thing I want are lobbies left empty and for the curators to be going insane.
2.png

2. I would also go through the current FTO's and check that they are training correctly, one thing I have noticed is trainees asking questions which definitely should've been covered during the trainings and the way I would do this is by frequently sitting in on training sessions and checking that the FTO's are following the training structure closely, and to see if the person is really fit for the FTO title, but on the flip side of this I would also keep a close eye out for potential FTO's so we can train more future employees to ensure EMS is always well equipped with qualified workers.

3.png

3. Finally I would like to go over the training guide and make some adjustments just to re iterate the importance of not reviving during 10-10 situations, keeping well away from black market, and making sure under no circumstances must a lobby be left empty, the way I would do this is by speaking with a few current and well established high command EMS employees and by going through each important step within the training guide to just double check everything you could possibly need to know about working in EMS is written inside the training guide.
Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organisation.
22.png

I would further push for actual roleplay within lobbies regardless if the lobby is left quiet or is being overwhelmed, not just silence, just to keep the whole realistic flow of EMS, Continue to encourage RP when it comes to calls, again not just silence, When it comes to meetings I would arrange for everyone to meet in a specific spot to talk to add some RP, not just everyone sitting on discord out of the city, and finally I would arrange frequent events to keep the whole EMS close and add a feeling of comfort akin to that of a family.
33.png
I would like to thank the reader for taking the time to read through my application and I hope you take my application into serious consideration because I believe I would make for a great leader here within EMS
44.png

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
You have been Accepted for EMS Leader interviews at 18:00 server time Sunday 05/12/2021.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom