Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodrego Warburg

Out Of Service
Player
Information:
1.Bashar
3.GMT +2
4.Average online per day: 3 – 6 hours.
5. King Bashar#8412
6.Rodrego Gracia

Additional information:
1.Leader of LSPD.
A.I worked in LSPD in 2 cities, 1st city (EN1) and 3rd city (EN3), I was 1st Chief of Police in EN3, but I left for OOC reasons that happened to me suddenly, now I'm back, with full energy to work for LSPD, and in 1st city, I started just like everyone should start, from the zero, and then I grew up step by step, until I got Chief of Staff and then I became temp chief.

B.I'll be making 5 departments for LSPD, these departments will make LSPD more than a better organization, each department will have quests to do.
the departments:

Internal Affairs: They'll ensure that the LSPD is free of all corruption, and they'll regularly examine the officers to see if they have the proper equipment. These agents won't just be any officers; they'll be skilled professionals.

FTD: They will be the primary resource for all LSPD workers; they will not be just any staff, but rather the most knowledgeable. If any employee has a question about how something works, they will be the first to respond and help.

S.W.A.T: It will not be simple to pick these units; the LSPD wants these units to accomplish a lot for the country; they will prioritize robberies and banditries, and they will prepare for the entire LSPD on how to deal with the crises.

Parking Enforcement: It is their mission to maintain the streets of Los Santos clean of empty illegally parked automobiles, and in order to make this better than expected, they will not be doing LSPD primary duties, and the goal of this is to have as many towers cleaning the streets at the same time.

Detectives: Their major task will be to gather as much evidence as possible in order to catch individuals who try to make the city dangerous and difficult to live in, and they will be working with the F.I.B.

C. I will always put my officers' compliance with the law first. For example, I will make certain that all units, with the exception of parking enforcement, respond to an ongoing event. In addition, rather than automatically disbanding a gang from an admin if they fail-rp, I would solve this IC and ensure that LSPD has the greatest contact with other organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom