Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

CohenRaven

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cohen Raven
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: AEDT
4. Average online:
5. Your Discord: Cohen Raven#7364
6. Your Nickname: Cohen Huxley
7. Your ID: 172123

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i want to be the leader of this specific organization to improve the gang's roleplay. I will make sure to improve the roleplay standards of the gang by doing multiple hostage situations, NG raids, store robberies, gun store robbery's and many more. We will attend every event such as subs and clandestine. To improve the roleplay standards of this gang we will regularly go robbing and shooting in the ghetto. To improve the roleplay of the gang we will make sure everyone knows the rules of the city to improve RP.

In this gang i will make sure we will constantly recruit anyone into the gang who has a high roleplay standard and knows the rules of the city. I will make sure to get an active high command system to do this as other gangs usually have none available. As a high command group i will ensure there is always someone available to recruit or kick a member from the gang.

Another reason why i want to be the leader of this specific organization is so we have different teams such as sprayers and turfers. These groups within the organization will ensure that we stay on top and be the best gang we could possibly be. Our sprayers job is to spray the ghetto to earn graffiti profits for our members to collect. This encourages gangsters to stay and join our gang as it makes us popular.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advice for improving the roleplay level is attending all events such as clandestine and subs. this will also include NG raids, gun store robberies, 24/7 store robberies, hostage situations and robbing in the ghetto. All of these events will improve the level of roleplay in the organization and benefits other orgs too. As a leader of this gang i will ensure all of these events take place regularly provide the full experience of roleplay to members and LEO's. We will also ensure to recruit people who know and understand basic rules so we dont get any gang warnings.

CohenRaven

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cohen Raven
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: AEDT
4. Average online:
5. Your Discord: Cohen Raven#7364
6. Your Nickname: Cohen Huxley
7. Your ID: 172123

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i want to be the leader of this specific organization to improve the gang's roleplay. I will make sure to improve the roleplay standards of the gang by doing multiple hostage situations, NG raids, store robberies, gun store robbery's and many more. We will attend every event such as subs and clandestine. To improve the roleplay standards of this gang we will regularly go robbing and shooting in the ghetto. To improve the roleplay of the gang we will make sure everyone knows the rules of the city to improve RP.

In this gang i will make sure we will constantly recruit anyone into the gang who has a high roleplay standard and knows the rules of the city. I will make sure to get an active high command system to do this as other gangs usually have none available. As a high command group i will ensure there is always someone available to recruit or kick a member from the gang.

Another reason why i want to be the leader of this specific organization is so we have different teams such as sprayers and turfers. These groups within the organization will ensure that we stay on top and be the best gang we could possibly be. Our sprayers job is to spray the ghetto to earn graffiti profits for our members to collect. This encourages gangsters to stay and join our gang as it makes us popular.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advice for improving the roleplay level is attending all events such as clandestine and subs. this will also include NG raids, gun store robberies, 24/7 store robberies, hostage situations and robbing in the ghetto. All of these events will improve the level of roleplay in the organization and benefits other orgs too. As a leader of this gang i will ensure all of these events take place regularly provide the full experience of roleplay to members and LEO's. We will also ensure to recruit people who know and understand basic rules so we dont get any gang warnings.
forgot to add. daily online: 4-7 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom