Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ero Vurdurur
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidtt
Date
Oct 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1005642920654807100/1044840319411310684/image.png?width=1202&height=676

lynxx22

Player
Player
Mr.Mazhor;

First of all I apologize to you all Im sorry for sharing account I forgot that i have my old account.I love playing Grand RP with my friends. I am sorry for all the rule mistakes I have made in the past and I apologize to all of you for them. I want you to give me one last chance to open my ban to play a clean game with my family at en2. I promise you that the mistakes I have made in the past will not be repeated.Thank you for your understanding. i got punishment for 60 days. U can see my proof my ban left 27 days. I want to reduce my ban. Again and again im so sorry for mistakes.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom