Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mainne Bestia
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Nov 30, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
-

Mainne Flawless

Player
I want to start off by saying I appreciate and thank you for reading this.

It have been banned for about 2 months, and I can yes I did said unacceptable stuff and my behavior was unacceptable as well and I would like to say I've took the time that I've been away to realize what I was doing isn't the best for community wise and player wise, but I've apologized so most of the admins that I've disrespected and even got on good terms with them and for the ones that don't want to forgive me for the actions that were done. I've also been playing on a different grp server beside English and I can say my temper has definitely cool down, I haven't been disrespectful towards player or admins I've just been trying lower the toxicity between me and player and I feel like I've done a good job at it. recently I've just been in my own space not really caring what's been going on between any beefing or any situations that could just bring the toxicity out of me and even if I stumble across it ill just be the bigger person and walk away. I've enjoyed playing the server ever since day one and been very active ever since I just miss all the people I played with and again I want to thank you for taking time to read this just hoping for forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom