Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Louie Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 23, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgC3Xjhq2is

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
This Family came to our house and RDMd me becouse they knew i couldn`t come back after so they could steal our solar panels. I don`t know the family name but this clearly deserves a warning. If i didn`t get killed i would get my whole family here to protect the solar panels and we would definitely killed them all becouse they are sh*t. I would like to ask back the money for the solar panels, aswell as giving them all a warning.

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
We had around 6 - 7 solar panels our family members planted

Last edited:

Lion_h2

Player
Player
we give him a 5 secounds to leave and he say this my family house and the reson for fight in his home for sollar panel

Abdi Hassan

Player
Player
we give him a 5 secounds to leave and he say this my family house and the reson for fight in his home for sollar panel
you was counting down and when you was at 2 or 3 seconds i started running even saying im leaving and you still shot me when running away.

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 5811,2179,1292,15918 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 1299 will receive a punishment for Metagaming

Gen 6.15: When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom