Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Atticus Finch
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Nov 23, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9ZR8J1Y

cloud

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor , Myself Atticus Finch | 81034. I have been staying in Grand Role Play for more than a year now and I haven't received any punishments for last several months except 1 that too only Jail other than that I haven't received any punishments at all. I follow all rules in the city. So a quick recap of what happened today - My friend said he is leaving city for a huge break so he said he wanted to sell his cars for cheap they were stock cars ( no visuals/tunings ). People really don't sell cars for specific prices at certain times they tend to sell them for cheap prices since they need cash.

Example : Alpha Romeo ( 60th day car ) is 7.5 Mil State But People usually buy/sell them from a range of $500,000 - $1,500,000.

I bought 2 cars for like $500,000 each. One is Alpha Romeo Julia and another one is Tesla Roadster. Since they were stock cars I just bought them for $500,000 each. But unexpectedly he transferred 6,500,000 to my Bank saying have fun. I know its not allowed to exchange cash more than 5,000,000 but he transferred though bank and logged out.

This is what happened Mazhor , I really spend a lot of time in this city and this is so huge loss for me. I really have a lot of friends or in short I can tell a Mini world around me whom I really like to be with. 60 days is really a lot time for me and its so hard for me to be without playing Grand Role Play. Please give me a second chance I will make sure that I won't repeat this or any other rule break in future . This will be my first and last.

Thank you for your time towards my appeal.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
You knew that rule and still didn't send back, kept money until you got banned. And why I should unban you?​

cloud

Player
Player
He did not pass the money directly to me, he sent it via bank which cut some % tax. so after he paid tax then I got the money I thought this is safe coz he paid tax, I don't know if we pay tax to government while transfer money will also cause trouble.

Giving a second chance for me to correct my mistakes which I will make sure wont be repeated in past. Grand Role Play taught me many things I will consider this to be my first and last.

cloud

Player
Player
I made a small word mistake
Giving me a second chance for me to correct my mistakes which I will make sure wont be repeated in future. Grand Role Play taught me many things I will consider this to be my first and last.

cloud

Player
Player
If you want you can take my 6.5mil which he gave me, I don't want it. you can also check i don't break any rules , only one report you can find against me in the forum, it was a mistake happened because I was not aware of the bank transfer. I can assure that you will never see me to break any rules in future either.

I hope u understand my perspective and show some kindness towards me thank you.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
If you want you can take my 6.5mil which he gave me, I don't want it. you can also check i don't break any rules , only one report you can find against me in the forum, it was a mistake happened because I was not aware of the bank transfer. I can assure that you will never see me to break any rules in future either.

I hope u understand my perspective and show some kindness towards me thank you.
Ofc, Ill take money and even more than 6.5 mil for breaking rule. Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom