Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Durden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 23, 2022
Time of violation
19:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NWleygFCqnc

Jensen

Player
Player
West Mafia was in the process of raiding our family house. As our family was gathering, ID: 2729 was shooting at our members and destroying our armors. I'm reporting the family in whole as this is a family event. Each family is responsible for their member's actions.

1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn

Big stan

Player
Player
Yes, because it's a family event and that is how it's been enforced in the past for family events. It's not a difficult thing to understand. Consider removing toxic members who may be considered a risk to your family.

1 person does something and ur reporting the whole fam. Funny
suck naïve tricks thinking they would get away with it i call this move a - 2 iq move

Big stan

Player
Player
Look at ur forum history lad got away with it more than once goof. And stop talking in other ppl forum report if you ain't related.
kid got offended lol . i would suggest you to go outside and touch some grass be care full while u step out of the basement man do not want u trip on the staircase. :) have good day lad

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
kid got offended lol . i would suggest you to go outside and touch some grass be care full while u step out of the basement man do not want u trip on the staircase. :) have good day lad
Oh no you just roasted 😭😭 me. He used typical words like "kid", "touch grass", and "step out of basement" to defend his own insecurities of staying unemployed. Better go work on improving that resume where in the hobbies section you wrote Playing GTA5 funny boy.

Last edited:

Noel Wins

Player
Player
its a video game.. you wanna tell me that you can know all your members personalities from a freaking game and remove the ones with ill intentions ? Are u guys thinking what u typing over here? You dont know when ONE member can take a bad action cause of HIS attitude.Stop saying shit like " it was clearly a planned attack by west mafia otherways there is no point to stay outside of the raid zone", when you know every team needs scouts on events :)

JamieCleo

Player
Player
"was shooting at our members and destroying our armors" -
In your POV, I see how he shoots only at you and not a single bullet hits your family members, so all that you uploaded is not a family conflict, but a conflict between you and him.

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
"was shooting at our members and destroying our armors" -
In your POV, I see how he shoots only at you and not a single bullet hits your family member, so all that you uploaded is not a family conflict, but a conflict between you and him.

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
its a video game.. you wanna tell me that you can know all your members personalities from a freaking game and remove the ones with ill intentions ? Are u guys thinking what u typing over here? You dont know when ONE member can take a bad action cause of HIS attitude.Stop saying shit like " it was clearly a planned attack by west mafia otherways there is no point to stay outside of the raid zone", when you know every team needs scouts on events :)
maybe he did by his own you should show pov of the raid to make it clear the guy did at all by his own to not involve the whole fam to this situation

JamieCleo

Player
Player
maybe he did by his own you should show pov of the raid to make it clear the guy did at all by his own to not involve the whole fam to this situation
he doesn't need to raise anything, because you yourself don't have such POV as someone from the west mafia helped him.

Kaiju

Player
Player
Oh no you just roasted 😭😭 me. He used typical words like "kid", "touch grass", and "step out of basement" to defend his own insecurities of staying unemployed. Better go work on improving that resume where in the hobbies section you wrote Playing GTA5 funny boy.
imagine crying on forum XD

mobilport1

Player
Player
tbh i was happy when i saw your family raiding us, so we can have a nice fight, because we always getting raided by 5-10 ppl and they are not shooters, so we were winning easily in 90% of the raids. so now we could have a nice fight between us, our newbies could practice with a real shooter family, but you guys instead of doing this, you guys started shooting on us outside and killed some of us and destroy armors and made us feel bad about it. so imagine if we would do a fair fight and you dont shooting on us outside of the circle, you will win anyway, because you have shooters in your family. we were about to have a great fun and practice with your family, but you was thinking different so you have to take the responsibility

Big stan

Player
Player
man telling me not to be like him he is setting an example to not be like him we are grateful for a example like u thanks for inspiring us not to be like u XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom