Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carme Ras
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 23, 2022
Time of violation
20:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaJ3gTByokQ

JATT

Player
Player
Dear admin I killed him because i thought He was shooting from backside and we were Already in a situation so i killed him from a range and i thought he was out from hq and im not in home right now so please give me a hour and i will provide pov

Last edited:

JATT

Player
Player
AS YOU CAN ALSO SEE IN CARMERAS POV SOME PEOPLES SHOOTING US FROM LEFT SIDE
AND I GOT CONFUSED AND THOUGHT HE IS SHOOTING SO I SHOT HIM BACK IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO KILL HIM IN HQ I THOUGHT HE IS OUT FROM HQ AND HE IS STANDING IN EDGE

carmeras

Ras
Player
Bro I don't even have a gun. Also, if you only shot once, it might be an accident, but you try to shot me 3 times.

JATT

Player
Player
i dont know about others im just talking about myself im sorry i killed you in hq but at that moment i really thought you were shooting us and outside of the hq and you can also see in my bodycam i cant seee you have gun or not because i was in a distance

Yous Macher

Player
Player
AS YOU CAN ALSO SEE IN CARMERAS POV SOME PEOPLES SHOOTING US FROM LEFT SIDE
AND I GOT CONFUSED AND THOUGHT HE IS SHOOTING SO I SHOT HIM BACK IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO KILL HIM IN HQ I THOUGHT HE IS OUT FROM HQ AND HE IS STANDING IN EDGE
and you can see in this pov at 4 sec that somone shot him from ballas hq sow ofc hes gonna think that your outside hq sow thats why he shot you and also only that guy shot and killed you not anyone else from the families gang

carmeras

Ras
Player
and you can see in this pov at 4 sec that somone shot him from ballas hq sow ofc hes gonna think that your outside hq sow thats why he shot you and also only that guy shot and killed you not anyone else from the families gang
he was shot near the mega mall bro no one shot him from ballas hq

Omer Som

Families Curator
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 41702 will receive punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.4

"It is forbidden to kill gang members on their HQ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom