Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Cupido wrld
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Dec 1, 2021
Time
Proofs
Don’t have

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Hey I got perm banned for bug abuse which I clearly didn’t know o did if I did I’m truly sorry and I apologise for that I been working hard day and night to build what I have if there is anything I can do to get unbanned im more than happy to do it

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
I forgot to add up there my be my transaction done to a guy named Tommaso spagnoli he was the owner of the family and he gave brought us the business so I have to give cut to him of my business and my business I think never made over 1m at day so I don’t see o know about the bug abuse at all I had the tatooo studio for few days and I gave it away

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Agreed they pretty much bought half of the shit they own from this bug and it all ruined our experience
Bruh I had a gun store when I was buying stuff so don’t come and post stuff under my post with some fake ass accusations stop accusing people if u don’t have proof o have any idea what was going on

Danisrael

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player
Bruh I had a gun store when I was buying stuff so don’t come and post stuff under my post with some fake ass accusations stop accusing people if u don’t have proof o have any idea what was going on

i have a proof thet you have more then 13m after 1 week of game.

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
What family members? I left spaghetti mafia 1 month ago
from italian wrld one of your close members told me everything bro. 30 mil a day you bought a tatoo that costs 70k and in the buisness account it shows 140k so you get 2x profit. Every hour you would come with 30 or so people and do the tattoo. 30 mil a day. I know everything bro

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
from italian wrld one of your close members told me everything bro. 30 mil a day you bought a tatoo that costs 70k and in the buisness account it shows 140k so you get 2x profit. Every hour you would come with 30 or so people and do the tattoo. 30 mil a day. I know everything bro
I didn’t do any tattoo lol I had 2 tattoos on my leg that’s all and 1 brick tattoo for pickpocket buddy u might got a wrong person

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
I didn’t do any tattoo lol I had 2 tattoos on my leg that’s all and 1 brick tattoo for pickpocket buddy u might got a wrong person
Hmm, why did you get banned then? maybe you encouraged it maybe you told all your family members to do it. either way, I don't think you would be banned for doing it if you didn't do it.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Hmm, why did you get banned then? maybe you encouraged it maybe you told all your family members to do it. either way, I don't think you would be banned for doing it if you didn't do it.
There was like 100 people banned I wasn’t the only one if there was 2/3 guys banned for same reason would be different but like 100 people got banned for the same reason

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
There was like 100 people banned I wasn’t the only one if there was 2/3 guys banned for same reason would be different but like 100 people got banned for the same reason
yeah cuz all of you done it. what you said makes 0 sense. Thats how you got 30 mill a day all of you doing the glitch every hour, Stop lying to yourself you wouldnt have gotten banned if you did not do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom