Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Preet Singh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2021
Time of violation
21:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wFINeLpynFg

PreetSingh

Player
Player
Hi there, I know you will not do anything I have to leave this server because people are just killing without any reason, So what happened I was going to return my Food truck and this stupid was on the wrong side and he hit my truck, then I told him "are you Blind" then I start moving from there and than his stupid's ego hurts and he start hitting my truck and my truck got tilted and he came out from his car and start shooting me and I started recording I was getting his ID number so I can report him that why I was moving my truck around him. Please do something If it happen again I swear I'll never gonna play in this server. yesterday also same thing happened and I still didn't get any help.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Hello! I have decided to accept this report for the following reason.​
  • In the future, you must have evidence of the entire situation. Along with that if you do not amend your title to the correct format next time, the report will be instantly denied. From the footage provided, I can see that ID 18948 DM'd you with no sufficient roleplay.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom