Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Memet Malatyali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 24, 2022
Time of violation
7:41-7:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YonmOuVbVvU

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
so second clip i was laging and i shot before u got to the wall and first clip i dont know how i coulda one tapped when i only did 56 damage and i dont understand how 1 steak gives u 3/4 health back also didnt see the clip where we kill u and finish and u come back twice with is NLR

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
and im pretty sure it was a lot of desync but thats all i can think off i dont hack in gta nor grand rp why would i spend 3k irl on the server to then risk losing the account

Last edited:

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
also if u slow it down enough u can see u get shot twice and I don’t know how I coulda 1 tapped u when I shot u before for half health and that’s when u used steak

Last edited:

Emily Sunshine

Player
Player
in the second clip you were running with hands up not even hiding properly if yoou slowed up the video you can see he shooted you from your back and then you gone hidden behind the container before that you were in open when he shooted you
he didint shooted you throw walll

Emily Sunshine

Player
Player
and to talk about the first clip you were getting shot by more than 1 person and if you are getting shot than why didn't you run from there you were trying to provoke them to shoot you which i against the rules provining is against rules

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
Don’t forget the fear rp as well we robbed u and then u ran away and came back 4 minutes later lol

ashh phoenix

certified clapper
Player
How bout u post from 5 minutes before we robbed u and 10-15 afterwards lol u kept coming back and I kept fucking ur shit up lol go through ur pov and u will see I was hitting u for 56-72 the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom