Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Loca Hypnotic Spades
Administrators nickname
xavier pluxary thomas all
Date
Dec 1, 2021
Time
1:15
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/ef97f89209d90df59bad8cfa733f4180

Fallen Angel

I'm So Hypnotic
Player
Loca's Final prayer (rp)

I sent a prayer to Lebron (as he was the one that ended my lives banned me) and he told me (He will not RESURRECT / unban Loca Hypnotic (married name is) is Loca Spades and my brother Loco Hypnotic). Gyazo
Gyazo https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...491900/Screenshot_20211130-150550_Discord.jpg

SO let me pray to you XAVIER and Mahzor I pray to you to be an Understanding God (admin), a Compassionate one and read my plea for help as I do not want to die.

I Loca Hypnotic Spades id 426 repent my sins and I will try not to sin again (break anymore rules) I will read the holy book (the general rules everyday) . I am guilty of many sins and wrongs. I know this my god. asking for your guidance and patients as I am only human . I do not want to die god.
I will change the sinner I am and be the person you want me to be
🙏

(out of role play)

I will let you know the real person I am . I feel like I need to explain the real person I am.

Is there anything I can do to get my life (account) back please ? Id 426 i am Loca spades aka Loca hypnotic alt is my children (Real life) most of the time id 849 loco hypnotic my brother.
I love role play and I am not used to being on a server that won't Allow me to be compassionate to people.
( the real me would give u the heart out of my chest if u need it)

I have spent a lot of my real life money, at least 8 thousand usd .
We have been making movies (series saga) out of my fam role play on youtube and twitch ( i never planned on streaming at first but its good for footage ) .

xavier I feel sick to my stomach when i think of losing it all. yes i tried to get all my donation returned through my bank but i am coming to you as a fellow human being please hear me out ( speaking of real life ) .

I could have started my own server for all the money I donated to grand rp, but i love the people i met on server 1 all my friends it's 5 founders so we came to 2 to try to build a family together and it's been nothing but drama hate on me since day one seems like everyone wants to hurt me.

a good example of the hate That has been sent to my family is.... Hypnotic had someone (id 333) join us.
We thought We could trust him 333 id ) Stole our families money and businesses and id 333 messaged me that he did it to save me from being banned (but i call b.s on 333 id.)
(irl)not role play)
He id 333 twisted my mind on discord telling me my Husband ig (oliver) was trying to get me banned dont trust him.
Oliver Spades and I have been friends 4 months (irl) ig (met in server 1)
and he was always a best friend but when we came to server 2 it's been so much stress and drama. We lost so much now including trust and faith in eachother I have hurt him so badly I blamed him for my ban and everything that bad and I feel so horrible irl . 😭

I loca hypnotic spades take responsibility for my stupidity for hurting all my real friends because I was blinded by lies.

I am a single mother in real life . I am ill with cancer non hodgkin's lymphoma.
I have been battling this curse for over 8 years. I fight it away and I come back. I am 38 years old irl I am not a child. (even though I have acted like one lately) I suffer with Bipolar disorder as the result of the chemotherapy and other treatments. thats means I have mad mood swings I am constantly in pain in real life and marijuana (legal in state of michigan) is the only thing that relieves my pain.
But unfortunately it does help me with the craziness.
I have a lot of time on my hands since the pandemic.
I work from home.
I hate to see people going without (even in real life ) . I have 4 children irl . my son passed away 10 years ago I deal with his passing by rp with other people that need a mother.
My grandmother the only mother i ever knew passed away 2 years ago before halloween and the pandemic started so this time of year is very hard on me the holidays make me want to escape reality and be someone else. Thats why I love role play but is hard not to put myself into it.
I gave my ig sister items I didn't know the worth of shoes and shoulder pets I just wanted to share with her.
I mean that's what families do irl .

my alt (brother) I share with my real life children and we rarely see eachier id 849.
We don't ever remember transferring items and my son and daughters I have repeatedly asked my son and daughters.
I am guilty of giving out items. I will admit I am too generous. I am not trying to scam anyone.
The rule I was banned for is

1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to PERMANENT ban of both accounts.

I have told many admins my kids in real life play on loco but we don't remember transfering anything.

If you look at ips and mac addresses we all live in the same house and use the same pc most of the time . it is possible loco was hacked if any other ip was on it . I showed my password on stream by mistake logging in then forgot about it
maybe i screwed up using the same rockstar account but i wasn't trying to cheat or break laws (sin)

I stream all the time so you will never see them interact with loca . i regress and (i don't want to throw anyone under the bus) (I do not report things unless they are serious to me)
a lot of people hang out with their alt accounts and pass things without realizing they are breaking rules.
They are not pushing items but just role playing . Families like to share, not everyone is trying to scam or sell things .
I keep asking Why am I being cursed for being a loving generous woman? I do not deserve to die. And that is how this ban feels to me.
like loca has been murdered by lebron.
my real children will be willing to speak with you. We can cam up so u can see us all. I humbly wait for your reply bless

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
On consideration​

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. You have made a transaction between two account which are 849 and 426 which is forbidden as both of the accounts you own and you played om stream with them. In the complaint which I will attach here Rejected - 1.3+1.7 General Rules | Mazhor Pluxury you have played on stream with both accounts and then when you made this complaint you made those videos private in order to get unbanned. Basically you have lied to the administration. Waiting for curator of the project reply.

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Closed due to toxicity​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom