Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chotu Kenji
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2022
Time of violation
2:43
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1044781070547169310/1045537432747130900/Screenshot_28.png

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
First off all it's OOC and second kindly send full chat ,send from top to bottom .
And dear admin i haven't cursed him single time , this guy right here started threatened me about reporting me to curator and shit when I asked him a single ques of " why he killed a gang member ? " Kindly ask him for full chat , i remained calmed throughout and from all the way he tried his best to trap me .

Last edited:

kalyan singh

Player
Player
First off all it's OOC and second kindly send full send from top to bottom .
And dear admin i haven't cursed him single time , this guy right here started threatened me about reporting me to curator and shit when I asked him a single ques of " why he killed a gang member ? " Kindly ask him for full chat , i remained calmed throughout and from all the way he tried his best to trap me .
thats right we want justice

ChotuBloque

Player
Player
It’s nice to call all your friends to save u here, I didn’t cursing, stay mad and stop calling friend to help u out

ChotuBloque

Player
Player
First off all it's OOC and second kindly send full chat ,send from top to bottom .
still not let you talk like that to member in the vagos or any other ORG i just said i gone report you whats wrong with you? thats a good reason to call someone bitch and dumb in ooc chat? read some rules

and if you think i wrong go get some POV and show the admins what was in the chat heheh

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
It's not my job to show any pov and i didn't call nobody my guy , you told urself that u gonna report me ,
still not let you talk like that to member in the vagos or any other ORG i just said i gone report you whats wrong with you? thats a good reason to call someone bitch and dumb in ooc chat? read some rules

and if you think i wrong go get some POV and show the admins what was in the chat heheh
I'mma gangster and that's how we talk , deal with it and bitch is not an ooc insult ,i was talking nice to u until u started threatening all of the gang Like who does that , aight i ain't gonna say much , do as u wish man u toxic

Shon Syns

En3
Player
It's not my job to show any pov and i didn't call nobody my guy , you told urself that u gonna report me ,

I'mma gangster and that's how we talk , deal with it and bitch is not an ooc insult ,i was talking nice to u until u started threatening all of the gang Like who does that , aight i ain't gonna say much , do as u wish man u toxic
but u typing that in non rp chat lol

ChotuBloque

Player
Player

Gangster? you talk in OOC chat, nonrp radio BRUUUU learn the rules lol

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
And thing that got u mad like u said is no one can kick you it's not allowed well I'm doing that as i have enough of u man everyone is same for me be it u or a lower rank

ChotuBloque

Player
Player
And thing that got u mad like u said is no one can kick you it's not allowed well I'm doing that as i have enough of u man everyone is same for me be it u or a lower rank
You just can say Bye to vagos, i asked admin before i report, you cursing bro in OOC chat.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
And you know what i really didn't wanted to do this but
ADMIN can u give me few hours I'll post a full fledge proof of what happened and who started what , i need time to cilp it post it

Shon Syns

En3
Player
And you know what i really didn't wanted to do this but
ADMIN can u give me few hours I'll post a full fledge proof of what happened and who started what , i need time to cilp it post it
I dont think its gonna help he got proof of u cursing him in ooc chat ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom