Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mody savir
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Nov 25, 2022
Time
5:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/254889/

Mody Saviors

Player
Player
hello guys so yesterday i uploed form on this guy 532 and he got his punishment but before 1 hour this admin un warn him (Floki_Vilgeroarson) u can check that here

and I open compliant about the admin u say me u give him other chance check that here

so why he get other chance and me I did not get one since in the same situation I got warn and I did not got other chance check here

guys we need justice so or u rewarn him or un warn all

ahmadq

Player
Player
hello guys so yesterday i uploed form on this guy 532 and he got his punishment but before 1 hour this admin un warn him (Floki_Vilgeroarson) u can check that here

and I open compliant about the admin u say me u give him other chance check that here

so why he get other chance and me I did not get one since in the same situation I got warn and I did not got other chance check here

guys we need justice so or u rewarn him or un warn all
we all donate the game in same time and you give us wrong and you give other guy chance where is the justice in this game

Mody Saviors

Player
Player
man me and my friends love the game and donate to it since we love to play
but if this will stay like that sorry I will leave the game
our ids :

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Regarding your OFF Topic all the Forums will Receive a Warning.
Regarding Warning On Consideration.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Don't see why you are complaining over something like this, Situation was HANDLED by ADMIN INGAME and it was a small mistake which again admin handled ingame... and we believe in second chances when its clear its not a big mistake unlike the threads you mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom