Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#9369
6. Your Nickname - Luka Mamamardasvili
7. Your ID - 108228

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

> 1) First i will talk about my experience in every legal organizations.So i want to be a General of the NG because i have a very good experience in every legal organizations for example : {ENG Server 1} FIB - Ex-DHOD of UC Dep,Ex - LSPD Captain of the Swat team and FTO Team,Ex - NG HC.{ENG Server 2} Ex - NG - General ( Leader),Ex - FIB HOD of IA dep,Ex - SAHP HC of FTO Team.{ENG Server 3} Ex - FIB COS.So with my experience i know how to NG is working as i said i was leader of the NG in another city.

> 2) The Second Reason So maybe National Guard is a very different organization from other legal organizations (FIB,LSPD and SAHP), because when u are soldier (Member of the NG) u does not have a permission to process the criminals but some people thinks its a very boring organization,but not for me,i think NG is a very important org,because NG is making the ammo runs,they have a best equipment and thats why i think te NG is a best organization (Just its a my opinion).

> 3) The third reason.If i will become the General of the NG i will make some new Departament,so this all departaments and every my soldiers will work together like a team and if we will work as a team,if we will attend the Globals and all emergency situations,my term will be a best and i will work very hard,i will do my best and if i will do this all things NG will be a very active and best legal organization.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

> My advice for improving RolePlay is just,i will invite the people in the NG who knows all RP rules,situations,State Rules,General rules and others,because i does not need the people in to my organization who does not know any rule,if they will break any RP ruels,i will get a warning by admins and just after many warnings my organizaton will be desbanended so thats why i need people who knows all RP rules and with that thing i think we will improve the roleplay too.

> Now i will talk about my Departamets,because i think its a very important thing and i will tell about how this departaments will work.

Departaments :

Special ops (SO) :

- this departament team memebers will help to my organization,just they will make some special opperations i will select the HC of this dep who knows how to make and lead the special operations,so its a very important departament.

1)Recruitment Team (RT) :

- This departament memebers will make Interviews,they will check the applications and they will make a trainings too for a new organization memebrs.

3) Internal Affairs (IA) :

- Internal Affairs departament members,they will check if any soldier working/does not working very well,if any soldier is breaking any IC rules and if any NG memeber is breaking any rules just IA members will give them the strikes or warnings.

{ENG Server 1} Ex- FIB - DHOD of UC Dep I LSPD Captain of the Swat team and FTO Team I NG HC > {ENG Server 2} Ex - NG General I FIB HOD of IA dep > {ENG Server 3} Ex - FIB COS

Thanks for reading my application

==========Luka Mamardashvili==========

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Totally deserves it Good luck

Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) I EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) I EX-Families Deputy EN (2) I Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) I Bloods HC (EN1) / EX families leader (EN 1 ) short term / Bloods Deputy (EN 3)

------------------------Nicolas Garcia------------------------

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player

We have a NG leader , Apply again when its open again
Thank you for Apply !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom