Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Roger

Sinaloa
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Arpit Gaur

2. Your age : 22

3. Time zone : GMT+05:30

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) :From : 5:30 A.M to 3:30 P.M

5. Average online per day : Around 8-10 hours.

6. Your Discord : DragonEmperor#5361

7. Your Nickname : Alisa Bosconovitch

8. Your ID : 425

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? :

Basically I play grand rp alot as you can see that how many hours I spend in this server and I would like serve as admin as you can serve righteous to the right person and want to punish those who doesn't respect the server rules. Basically I have alot of experience in legal organisations in EN1 server but I'm shifting in server EN3 but yeah I have gained enough experience in first server and I want that in EN3, I can help in maintaining the city in better perspectives as mostly players are new in this server.

2. What are your strengths? :

I'm a good listener and observer. I'm a calm person who listens to both sides first and then decides what's right and what's wrong.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :

I'm kind person so sometimes people try to take advantage of my weakness but as I'm having real life experiences so I actually don't let it happen that easily.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes, I am.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Actually I don't own any business. So I don't have any problems with that.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? : No, I'm a student and have divided my time properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom