Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dakota Kokota
Administrators nickname
Hector Espinoza
Date
Nov 25, 2022
Time
20:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CdPE8JXT_kc

dakota

Player
Player
I was sitting in my car afk while i was just making food not even near my computer i was making food for a good 15mins+ when i came back i see i lost connection then i check discord and see ive been demorgen for anti afkx1 i didnt even anti afk ever in my history of punisments that i know of ive saved my instant replay and this admin just kicked me out of my car sees im not moving says my name then demorgens me and kicks me out of the game

dakota

Player
Player
fyi you can hear my good friend saying my name i wasnt responding because i was not even near my pc🙀

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u where not no sleep , so after been afk and not moving for 10 mins u go in sleep mode and here clearly on ur pov can be seen that u where never gone in sleep so u have used some script/macros etc not to go in sleep for do aniAFK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom