Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
1. Your name: Kaushik Kalita
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: d3clinE#5851
6. Your Nickname: Kalita Daa
7. Your ID: 32721

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Blood Street Gang.

-I have previously led the Ballas Gang, I had my best days in the city during the term. Apparently I wasn't considered fit to continue my term as leader again but I surely intent to prove my curators wrong and apparently bring back the old ghetto where people dread for their lives.

-My term as a Ballas leader was more about RP then just showing up for events. I apparently had VVIPs as hostage many times and I perfectly executed the situation without violating rules and keeping track of regulations. I also had the previlage of having some wonderful deputies who helped me led the gang into a very lustrous organization. Also my team will join me if I get the leadership so apparently I can bring back the old days.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization-

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organisations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organisation leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
1. Your name: Kaushik Kalita
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: d3clinE#5851
6. Your Nickname: Kalita Daa
7. Your ID: 32721

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Blood Street Gang.

-I have previously led the Ballas Gang, I had my best days in the city during the term. Apparently I wasn't considered fit to continue my term as leader again but I surely intent to prove my curators wrong and apparently bring back the old ghetto where people dread for their lives.

-My term as a Ballas leader was more about RP then just showing up for events. I apparently had VVIPs as hostage many times and I perfectly executed the situation without violating rules and keeping track of regulations. I also had the previlage of having some wonderful deputies who helped me led the gang into a very lustrous organization. Also my team will join me if I get the leadership so apparently I can bring back the old days.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization-

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organisations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organisation leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.
Best forum
Ex best ballas leader

Skully

Player
You have been Approved for Bloods Leader interviews at 19:00 Server Time on Saturday (12/4/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom