Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Apollo Danger
Administrators nickname
Ishan Madeyro
Date
Nov 25, 2022
Time
3:52
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/254723/

Apollo Danger

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

i got banned on 25.11 for Rule "4.1", my orga MG13 got wiped and closed also.

The first thing i want to mention is that i didnt have to send my POV because of the Rule "1.7 Alle Mitglieder des Events, müssen eine POV haben und 48 Stunden aufheben | Bann 30 Tage", the POV got requested 30 Hours after the Event took place, i was bussy working and recognized the Request 48 Hours after the Event took place and i had already cleaned my Recordings. Still i was ready for a talk with Crime-Admins to tell them the situation. They told me if i dont send the POV i will get banned for 1.7 and MG13 will be closed because of that.

I tried everything to set my PC to an older backup so i could maybe refind my POV, which i did.

The result was a 60 days bann for 4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

The reasons my ban is false are:

-I cant know that editing water is illegal out of this rule, there are like zero Events where you shoot people in the water, water is pretty irrelevant. Also i cant understand how removing the Darkness of the Night isnt effecting this rule then, because if you argument like this: it gives advantage and most be illegal too doesnt it?

-I have seen more then 1 Thread in DE03 Section where "illegal" Customs were made but it stayed with a warning talk to the person and the request to move the illegal Redux parts. Those Threads ended without a 60 days bann, but why i didnt get a chance to just remove it, if it was illegal which i didnt know.
Proofs:
1. Approved - zu große Waffe You can see this one got accepted but the sanction was "Die Person wurde aufgefordert den texture pack zu entfernen." which means The player was told to remove the texture pack

2. Rejected - pov anfrage Also here you can see this illegal Redux thing didnt got banned for 60 days.
Seeing these two Threads( and there are more of these) i didnt think i could get banned for this like this, why didnt i get a chance to remove it even though i was a leader on your server i hoped to get more instinct in this situation.

3.„My old patron even made a POV Request month ago with the same redux and nothing happend, which made me sure that i wasnt illegal. proof: Rejected - POV Anfrage 31462

-If you have GTA without any redux and with low settings which you can change ingame, you will have the effect of a clear water, so it isnt illegal in my opinion.

-Why should i risk all my Gang 10 days after the Admins trusted me in being the right Leader for Marabunta Grande? Just for a little bit more vision through water?

-I got banned for a POV which i didnt need to send because of the Rule 1.7 which i already mentioned. So i ask myself why the Admins told me that i get banned if i cant send it?
Proof: Approved - POV Anfrage | ID 31343

-The Admins told me i am a very good Leader so why is the solution a 60 days bann? After 2 Days of opening we were the biggest Gang on your Server, the first time ever on DE03 that MG13 was a succesfull. Here is the proof:

RG_ultiplyr_15.11.2022_21_15_47.png

This picture was made on the first day of opening and we were still growing.

Because of all these reason i ask you to help me and give me my Gang back.

I have lots of people who support me and stand by me!

Thanks for reading and looking forward for ur answer.

Apollo Danger Patron of MG13

Last edited:

Panam

Player
Player
Actually?

There were so many reports of the mg13 breaking the rules!

They wouldn't let themselves be robbed, either they would just say no to being robbed or they would mercy kill their members so they would not be robbed

The Leader (the guy who made the complaint) even lied to the Admins and is also lying to you right now, he knew that clear water is not allowed and he said that he did not see the complaint about him having clear water before the 48 hours were over, but he did, and the Admins of the server have proof.

He got an organization warning on the first day of the Gang being open, and the Gang would have surely been closed due to the many Tickets that were being opened by the other Gangs and Organisations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom