Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noor Elayyan
Administrators nickname
Sultan Foster
Date
Nov 27, 2022
Time
04:02 AM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/255853/#post-907755

Noor Elayyan

Player
Player
Hello , its Noor Elayyan
an admin ban me for 7 days for a wierd reason , a person in the game started to say bad things about my country , which is palestine ,
so he made me mad , thats why i said what i said ,
the record which was uploaded by the player ,its only a 29 second long , i dont know how the admin took a decision of banning a player depending on a 29 seconds of speaking ! , the admin didnt know what happen before that 29 second and what that guy said to me , i know speaking about politics is against the rules , but that player really made me mad , im sorry about what i did , but the player also spoke about politics , so why he didnt get ban ?
its un fair, if the player didnt get ban , then why im banned ?
the link of the forum : Approved - support for terrorism | 15292
with all respect
Noor Elayyan

Noor Elayyan

Player
Player
sorry but i wasnt recording at that moment ...
but you can see at the record that the player put it in the forum that the player was talking in other languege and was talking about politics and palestine .. so can you tell me why i got ban and he is not ?
The post : Approved - support for terrorism | 15292
all what i want is to remove my 7 days ban .. after that i will read the rules correctly because i didnt know that we cant talk about politics
My ID : 15292

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

This time will Remove the Punishment, but Politics is Forbidden in Our Servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom