Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alvee_Hasan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 26, 2022
Time of violation
16:48
Proofs
https://youtube.com/

Pharos

Player
Player
Are you sure that people with id 16669 and 226 are from the "Student of Swan" family because they are not.

find a better reason to cry. :d

lichbae

Player
Player
They are not one of the Student of Swan Family member. I'm high commander of the family. We don't have id:226 and id:16669 in our family. You can understand from their colors and dress. They are dressed like another family. Our family dress is more different than this. Here is proof. If you do not have another POV we can agree on we are okay as family. You can't complaint for one family member.

Last edited:

Sparkle Jobaer

Player
Player
Are you sure that people with id 16669 and 226 are from the "Student of Swan" family because they are not.

find a better reason to cry. :d
They are not one of the Student of Swan Family member. I'm high commander of the family. We don't have id:226 and id:16669 in our family. You can understand from their colors and dress. They are dressed like another family. Our family dress is more different than this. Here is proof. If you do not have another POV we can agree on we are okay as family. You can't complaint for one family member.
See the caption id number

lichbae

Player
Player
I'm on admin assistant team. ill upload my POV there.

this family named Student of Swan is our neighbor family they ofter did RDM with us without any reason .
proof: threads 1 threads 2
See the caption id number
You guys shared 2 "proofs" in first place i mention that (thread 1, thread 2,). As you can see in your POV id:2926 just said "i'm gonna steal your solar panels, leave the area". There is nothing wrong with stealing solar panels.

Sparkle Alvee

Tech Enthusiast
Player
Please dont spam anyone admin will review it.​
There is nothing wrong but one of your family member said our family is belong to them and they have planted solar on our house which is completely wrong . this might be under scam . admin will further review it . Thanks
You guys shared 2 "proofs" in first place i mention that (thread 1, thread 2,). As you can see in your POV id:2926 just said "i'm gonna steal your solar panels, leave the area". There is nothing wrong with stealing solar panels.

Sparkle Jobaer

Player
Player
They might be other’s families members. But today your fam member said our family house belongs to them and they have planted solar planted solar in our house . Which is completely wrong. This might be Under SCAM . But there too many student of swan family members.how can i know who is the student family members or not.
So,let it go.
Admin will judge it

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player

Approved

ID 2348 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
Gen 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom