Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Webby Zanjo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 26, 2022
Time of violation
19:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvyT28iZnuY

Chase Ackerr

Player
Player
Nevo is a top turfer so understandable why you would report if you can’t beat em report them but nah fr you are the most stupid kid I have ever met idk if the grp rich lifestyle has made blind to the rest of the server but Nevo has never even been accused until you got bored of buying shiny clothing and came to do what is quite evidently not your realm so lemme educate you real quick D-SYNC is a very bad problem in this game where information hasn’t been updated to someone else real time movements it can either help you or not in This case it didn’t help and you got salty and this is a great example of money can’t buy friends because no one’s on your side

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
Nevo is a top turfer so understandable why you would report if you can’t beat em report them but nah fr you are the most stupid kid I have ever met idk if the grp rich lifestyle has made blind to the rest of the server but Nevo has never even been accused until you got bored of buying shiny clothing and came to do what is quite evidently not your realm so lemme educate you real quick D-SYNC is a very bad problem in this game where information hasn’t been updated to someone else real time movements it can either help you or not in This case it didn’t help and you got salty and this is a great example of money can’t buy friends because no one’s on your side
let me educate you on grp server rules :-

1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Nevoski40

NevO Dinero
Player
let me educate you on grp server rules :-

1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
Unfortunately technology isnt perfect and sometimes programs crash and dont work correctly. this is what is gonna cause me to have a 30 day ban. EVERYONE including yourself knows i dont cheat brother. lets not lie here man.

LETS DO A PC CHECK PLEASE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom